Formula 1 WAGs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s followed her for quite a while though- I noticed it months ago
Half of the current grid, f2 grid, and previous drivers follow her or have done at different points. I wonder if she’s similar to Kat, except she’s already in the paddock

Reactions: 3
It's sad that it actually seems to work
Well...then guys, lets all go to instagram and spam their pics with meaningless emoji combinations and lets see who gets noticed😂 maybe its a competition between those influencers. Who gets a dm or like first

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely not a Max fan but this is so funny - he’s a cat dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really sad for Daniel that he can't go home to Australia
God, he doesn’t want to be here right now. Bloody lockdowns!! We can’t travel interstate without permits. I can’t wait to get to Europe again. Enjoy your summer

• Sad
Reactions: 7
God, he doesn’t want to be here right now. Bloody lockdowns!! We can’t travel interstate without permits. I can’t wait to get to Europe again. Enjoy your summer
Poor Danny. It must have such an impact on him to be so far away without his family. His mom and dad were lovely on DTS.
Hope you are ok @Trassidia

Poor Danny. It must have such an impact on him to be so far away without his family. His mom and dad were lovely on DTS.
Hope you are ok @Trassidia
Thanks, I am 2hrs north of Sydney so we are all good with no cases, but we are still under restrictions. Only 5 visitors in a house - including children, masks etc
I really feel for DR too. I couldn’t imagine how is feeling, his family seem so close.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Am i the only one who doesnt like Pierre? Also, I'm not surprised he cheated on Cate, he seems like the type who’s sweet and has morals but will stab you in the back. Idk why i just get a bad vibe from him. We’ll see how long the happy couple will last 😆

Also there’s been talk from a reporter in the paddock, apparently Pierre is eyeing Danny’s seat (that’s a big IF he gets dropped by the end of the year) and he’s trying to beat him in the standings. Lando and Pierre in one team? I wish we can get it just for the drama 🤣
Hey you like you like. But not sure about a back stabber but hey I don't know him. We have been on about Lando and Pierre being team mates on her before dream team for some of us 😍😋

@

It begins!! Here you go!
Good Morning! 😜😍😋😆❤

• Haha
Am i the only one who doesnt like Pierre? Also, I'm not surprised he cheated on Cate, he seems like the type who’s sweet and has morals but will stab you in the back. Idk why i just get a bad vibe from him. We’ll see how long the happy couple will last 😆

Also there’s been talk from a reporter in the paddock, apparently Pierre is eyeing Danny’s seat (that’s a big IF he gets dropped by the end of the year) and he’s trying to beat him in the standings. Lando and Pierre in one team? I wish we can get it just for the drama 🤣
I think Lando and Pierre could play it professionally but the awkward part would probably be when Kate is in same garage with both of them every weekend😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Lando and Pierre could play it professionally but the awkward part would probably be when Kate is in same garage with both of them every weekend😂
My bet is she’s never going to get to that stage. I give their relationship another few months until Pierre finds someone new but knowing her, she probably has a backup driver especially since she tried her luck with Charles and Lando before, maybe Gio or someone else who has a gf or god forbid poor baby Yuki 😆😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My bet is she’s never going to get to that stage. I give their relationship another few months until Pierre finds someone new but knowing her, she probably has a backup driver especially since she tried her luck with Charles and Lando before, maybe Gio or someone else who has a gf or god forbid poor baby Yuki 😆😬
I agree I don't think it will last, she is also running out of back-up plans lmao. She will have to resort to F2 drivers hoping they will get in f1

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone read the Dirty Air series of books set in F1? Someone on here recommended it. I had a few days away and read the first one..very light, bit raunchy and funny too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anyone read the Dirty Air series of books set in F1? Someone on here recommended it. I had a few days away and read the first one..very light, bit raunchy and funny too.
YES. I blew through the whole series it in like 4 days!!!

I agree I don't think it will last, she is also running out of back-up plans lmao. She will have to resort to F2 drivers hoping they will get in f1
Another Wag highly thought of 😁 just keep going around F1 or F2 maybe F3 or what is that E racing?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Off wag topic but why was Dan Ticktum fired from Williams? People are roasting him on Twitter 😬 what did he do?

Off wag topic but why was Dan Ticktum fired from Williams? People are roasting him on Twitter 😬 what did he do?
officially they parted ways because he wont get a seat in 2022, inofficially he was being a dick as usual according to rumours

also this I reckon didnt help his case

although he claims they parted ways before this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.