Formula 1 WAGs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember going to a GP with a Finnish friend of mine and she had heard from a friend of a friend that Valtteri cheated on Emelia with Tiffany.
The timeline really makes it look like that. Valtteri announced his separation to Emelia in November after the last race of the 2019 season, by January he was participating in a big men’s cycling race in Australia and Tiffany was there supporting him wearing a Mercedes hat. They very much looked like a giddy shy couple. By February they had gone public in a IG Valentine’s Day post with a “to whom it may concern” post pretty much saying haters gonna hate but they’re happy.
They do seem happy and it’s very cute how they support each other but Tiffany was totally the other woman before she was the girlfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder how the wags deal with races like today?Imagine your bf/husband gets taken out or doesnt perform well 😶 How do they even deal with such a high demand job where the lows suck?

Reactions: 6
The timeline really makes it look like that. Valtteri announced his separation to Emelia in November after the last race of the 2019 season, by January he was participating in a big men’s cycling race in Australia and Tiffany was there supporting him wearing a Mercedes hat. They very much looked like a giddy shy couple. By February they had gone public in a IG Valentine’s Day post with a “to whom it may concern” post pretty much saying haters gonna hate but they’re happy.
They do seem happy and it’s very cute how they support each other but Tiffany was totally the other woman before she was the girlfriend.
Tiffany was definitely the other woman. She met Valtteri in January, Emelia celebrated Valtteri’s 30th in Sept. They went on a holiday to the Seychelles in Oct and by November announced their separation in November. Valtteri and Tiffany celebrated Christmas in Finland.
I feel for Emelia. She was an Olympian - swimming for Finland. And I know she was horse riding but it looked like she wanted to move into equestrian sports after retiring from swimming. Maybe Valtteri was happy to support her initially?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tiffany was definitely the other woman. She met Valtteri in January, Emelia celebrated Valtteri’s 30th in Sept. They went on a holiday to the Seychelles in Oct and by November announced their separation in November. Valtteri and Tiffany celebrated Christmas in Finland.
I feel for Emelia. She was an Olympian - swimming for Finland. And I know she was horse riding but it looked like she wanted to move into equestrian sports after retiring from swimming. Maybe Valtteri was happy to support her initially?
I agree, it must have been absolutely awful for her. I asked my friend for more details and she told me that Emilia started dating another Finnish guy involved in motorsport, which seems to have in common with the other WAGs. Interesting to see that Valtteri has a fondness for Olympians 😅 Emilia also seems a determined and - different to the other WAGs - purposefull with her riding.

I wonder how the wags deal with races like today?Imagine your bf/husband gets taken out or doesnt perform well 😶 How do they even deal with such a high demand job where the lows suck?
It definitely must be tough. I think some drivers handle a loss it better than others though lol

Reactions: 2
Vettel disqualified..... Gonna remember this gp all my life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That’s such a shame. I am happy for Lewis to be promoted but Seb drove a phenomenal race and used his position in a wonderful way this week.

There was something on YouTube about it being extended covid? I have no idea what that is.
Lewis got Covid last year missing the Abu Dhabi GP. Some people who get Covid get long Covid meaning they have breathing problems and dizziness several months after being initially diagnosed.

Does Lewis have a girlfriend ?
He’s single.

Last edited:
just looked- her account is public now which is interesting
Neither her or Ricciardo follow each other anymore. But she still has the videos of bikes at soho house (presumably with him) and on a london rooftop under the life tag plus the pictures in the Alps (what people used to originally link them).

Reactions: 1
They were rumoured to have met through mutual friends. Valtteri started to get more interested in cycling so I guess that was a common interest.
They met through Daniel Ricciardo and Brendon Hartley. Tiffany was a part Sarah's wedding celebrations - don't know if she was a bridesmaid, though - since they both cycle professionally. Tiffany's been friends with Danny Ric and Jemma's circle way back when.

Reactions: 6
They met through Daniel Ricciardo and Brendon Hartley. Tiffany was a part Sarah's wedding celebrations - don't know if she was a bridesmaid, though - since they both cycle professionally. Tiffany's been friends with Danny Ric and Jemma's circle way back when.
Yes!!!!!! Well remembered! I knew they had mutual friends but couldn’t remember which ones. Tiffany was in Sarah’s wedding pictures. In saying that I didn’t know Tiffany was friends with Danny Ric. He seems to know everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like Daniel Riccardio is the type that is super extroverted when he's out and about, attending day parties in Monaco, exercising around the area. I could imagine Daniel being introduced to Tiffany via sports coaches or people in their mutual circle and them connecting because they're both Aussies? That's my assumption but of course just guessing here.

Tiffany's apartment shown on her Instagram overlooked the Monte-Carlo Country Club tennis court. I'm not sure if she still lives there, I would assume that her and Valtteri have probably already moved in together as they seem like a very close couple. So I could imagine them (elite athletes living in Monaco) bumping into each other (same running and cycling tracks) or at least knowing of each other since the Monaco sportsperson circle must be quite small.

I'm surprised about the overlap with Valtteri... €20,000 per month for horse upkeep is insane. Did Emilia post about it? :oops:

Could he and Emilia ended on semi-ok terms and decided to have a final destination vacation together? I'm not sure... I've unfortunately had a horrible experience with an extremely toxic and evil "ex" in the past, so I can't really relate to having a normal separation that many of these celebrities appear to have. You know, when they make statements like "we will always be friends etc" haha. I can't relate so maybe someone else can have some input? I can't even find Emilia on Instagram? 😅

I agree that it is quite a quick jump from Valtteri holidaying with his then-wife, Emilia, and then announcing a separation a month or so later and then to already be photographed together spending time in the homeland with his new girlfriend, Tiffany Cromwell. Maybe they were separated for a short while and then finally ended the marriage on "mutual terms" and then announced it publically because he had been seeing Tiffany for a short while and he already knew he wanted to go public with their relationship? Again, just guessing and trying to put the puzzle together.

Valtteri actually posts Tiffany a lot more than the other drivers post their girlfriends, it's kind of cute!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.