Formula 1 WAGs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised about the overlap with Valtteri... €20,000 per month for horse upkeep is insane. Did Emilia post about it? :oops:
I don’t think so, but my friend has insight and reliable sources in the Finnish horse business, it’s a small country and everyone knows everyone. With the stable upkeep, training etc. for six or so horses, it adds up. She had to sell off a few of her horses after their divorce, she had no way of keeping them since her total income in 2018 was less than 7000€ I believe. Bottas must’ve payed for the horses anyway since they bought two horses at an auction for nearly 200k.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think so, but my friend has insight and reliable sources in the Finnish horse business, it’s a small country and everyone knows everyone. With the stable upkeep, training etc. for six or so horses, it adds up. She had to sell off a few of her horses after their divorce, she had no way of keeping them since her total income in 2018 was less than 7000€ I believe. Bottas must’ve payed for the horses anyway since they bought two horses at an auction for nearly 200k.
Definitely understandable, I believe that. The population of Finland is the size of a regular city, so I'm sure word of mouth would have gotten around easily. I just finished catching up on reading all of the posts and it definitely seems like an interesting timeline. I really hope things between Valtteri and Emilia were mutual, I feel for Emilia if that wasn't the case. I am not sure how it works in Finland but wouldn't Emilia receive divorce settlement money, considering Bottas is such a high-income earner?

It would be such an uncomfortable feeling and that's so sad about her having to sell a few of her horses. I'm sure she would have bonded with them but some horses are sold for such insane prices, I used to ride horses myself and would always flick through the horse sales magazines as a teenager. Bottas earns a lot of money but that's definitely quite a significant amount of money for a hobby/training. :oops:

Funnily enough, I'm just learning that Minttu's real name is Minna-Mari Virtanen and 'Minttu' is just a nickname. Haha I think Minttu sounds cute 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow - that’s an insane amount for horses. How are Emilia and Valtteri viewed in Finnish media? As an outsider I thought they would have viewed them as a golden couple having represented Finland in their respective sports. Are they more favourable to Tiffany now?

It would be such an uncomfortable feeling and that's so sad about her having to sell a few of her horses. I'm sure she would have bonded with them but some horses are sold for such insane prices, I used to ride horses myself and would always flick through the horse sales magazines as a teenager. Bottas earns a lot of money but that's definitely quite a significant amount of money for a hobby/training. :oops:

Yeah that’s really sad Emilia would have had to sell some of the horses. I would have been devastated as I imagine you develop a bond?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow - that’s an insane amount for horses. How are Emelia and Valtteri viewed in Finnish media? As an outsider I thought they would have viewed them as a golden couple having represented Finland in their respective sports. Are they more favourable to Tiffany now?
I’ll have to ask her when I meet her at work the next time! I myself am not in any way familiar with the Finnish language nor their media, I get all my information from her lol.

Reactions: 3
I’ll have to ask her when I meet her at work the next time! I myself am not in any way familiar with the Finnish language nor their media, I get all my information from her lol.
No that’s fair enough - thanks anyway!

Reactions: 2
I’m Finnish and Valtteri and Emilia mainly stayed out of the tabloids. They were really low key couple and same goes with Valtteri ja Tiff😊 Of course everyone in this small country new them but we don’t have that kind of celebrity culture here so eventhough you are a celeb in this country, people will usually leave you alone when in public.

Reactions: 11
I’m Finnish and Valtteri and Emilia mainly stayed out of the tabloids. They were really low key couple and same goes with Valtteri ja Tiff😊 Of course everyone in this small country new them but we don’t have that kind of celebrity culture here so eventhough you are a celeb in this country, people will usually leave you alone when in public.
Welcome! ☺
Do the Finnish media support Valtteri? I thought it was so sad when he and Emilia split. She always seemed very friendly.

Aside from the setting of Monaco and everyone being a sportsperson this sounds like a pretty normal affair! lol just friends of friends away from their partners.
The Danny Ric link makes sense, Tiffany follows just a few other F1 people and Danny is one of them. She doesn’t even follow Lewis!
I wouldn’t have guessed she had other F1 friends. She doesn’t look like she’s having a good time at the races outside of the time she spends with Valtteri, but maybe that’s just her resting face.

So sad for Emilia, she may have had no clue anything was wrong. It’s crazy to me the percentage of marriages that end just cuz someone got bored.

Aside from the setting of Monaco and everyone being a sportsperson this sounds like a pretty normal affair! lol just friends of friends away from their partners.
The Danny Ric link makes sense, Tiffany follows just a few other F1 people and Danny is one of them. She doesn’t even follow Lewis!
I wouldn’t have guessed she had other F1 friends. She doesn’t look like she’s having a good time at the races outside of the time she spends with Valtteri, but maybe that’s just her resting face.

So sad for Emilia, she may have had no clue anything was wrong. It’s crazy to me the percentage of marriages that end just cuz someone got bored.
Welcome ☺
Tiffany does not follow Lewis. There have been instances when he has won and she does not look happy (she is Valtteri’s girlfriend after all)! But I wonder if she just doesn’t like him especially as he is the main man at Mercedes.
I looked at Valtteri’s Instagram and he still has loads of pictures of Emilia - from their wedding, anniversary, his 30th. Also, he used to swim with Emilia and there are posts from him wishing her good luck for races. It’s funny that he’s now into cycling and cycles with Tiffany.
I always really liked Emilia and thought she seemed a really sweet, friendly person.

Attachments

He certainly has a type! Emilia and Tiffany are both high level athletes and disciplined in their training.
It’s very cute that Valtteri supports their interests /profession. It is funny that he really gets into it!
If he “randomly” picks up a different sport tho 👀🤔

Emilia does seem really sweet, I hope she has found some happiness after this.

Thank you for the welcome! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Welcome! ☺
Do the Finnish media support Valtteri? I thought it was so sad when he and Emilia split. She always seemed very friendly.
Yes we Finns are very proud of our athletes and especially ones who has gained some international success😊 And Emilia seems is really happy in her new relationship. We don’t know the details of the relationship of Emilia and Valtteri but it really seems they both are in a good place with their current partners, can say this also as the circle here is super small and if you don’t know them personally, you at least know someone who knows them. Perk and a curse in a small country😂

Happy Monday everybody :) Just a funny meme to start the day right
As someone who has a major resting witch face and spends the majority of my life totally unenthused Kimi is the only relatable "celeb" lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, what a lazy cash grab. Charlotte is marketing her jewelry and shoes as artisan hand crafted limited edition blablablah when it’s actually just low quality, low effort, no skill crafts.
she’s totally riding her boyfriends fame to make a quick buck.
Assembling and reselling is totally a thing that a lot of cheap IG shops do, but she was fibbing about the product and went waaayyy overboard with the markup. Didn’t even do anything to make them her own brand.
Bet those eye earrings would turn your ears greener than the cheap enamel on ‘em.

Reactions: 14
Charlotte’s earrings. Yes - someone has actually bought the earrings. They don’t even come in a box but do come with a note (possibly printed).
Look at the comment on the right hand side about Cha and Char. Cringe. Whoever bought those earrings I'd ask for a refund because they are bloody awful. Why but those for 85 euro when you can get for less than 5 euro just so you can say these are made a an F1 drivers girlfriend? More money than sense. Anyway each to their own but just plain daft.

Reactions: 6
Charlotte’s earrings. Yes - someone has actually bought the earrings. They don’t even come in a box but do come with a note (possibly printed).
One can litterally buy silver jewelry for less than that or even gold for about the same price....... Facepalm

It is a bit weird seeing the fan pages write a "statement" in defence of Charlotte's ludicrous price gouging when their statement and her explanation doesn't even make logical sense in regards to "her labour" costs. It's laughable that Charlotte would even pull that line of lies and she knows it. Wtf... I honestly think Charlotte was in their DMs and they didn't want to risk being blocked by her. How sad...

Nobody is saying you can't want to run a little business but when your business is unethically price gouging and reselling earrings from Aliexpress and Etsy for an €80 mark-up... then yeah, probably expect people to be upset when they find out you are taking advantage of your following. Charlotte is literally RESELLING €3 earrings for an insane €85 to her following. If she resold them for €10-15 with a note and full transparency, okay fine whatever but €85?! So deceptive and questionable in character.

It is quite unsavoury considering most of Charlotte's admirers are young and impressionable 13-17 year old girls and Charlotte is lining her pockets by taking advantage of them. Labour costs where and how?! Surely not by taking a whole 2 minutes out of her time to pull the pendant through the loop to finish making the €3 earrings. Like someone already mentioned, the girls would be better suited to purchasing actual gold and silver jewellery for that price. Not unknown toxic fake jewellery mass-produced in China with no safety standards... only to be resold by Char if it was actual handmade labour intensive art. Yikes.

Her boyfriend is an actual millionaire and she still feels the need to pull this crap? Girl, just wait until your internship is over. I'm sure you will easily find a well paying job via your connections due to Charles and the fact you literally grew up in Monaco. And that is not meant in a shady way but in a realistic way. I'm not sure why she feels the need to do this. First, by painting over Nike sneakers and selling them for hundreds of euros... now this? I don't like seeing people being deceived and taken advantage of, especially when her target market are young teenage girls. No other wags pull these weird money-making ploys.

Kelly is probably making bank from doing sponsorships. Charlotte could just follow suit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
you might as well just order them from AliExpress.

IMG_2954.jpg

Formentera seems like the place to be this Summer! Iona seems like she enjoys the ocean and yachting a lot.

I guess the drivers are free to go on vacation mode for the next 3 weeks considering the next race is in 4 weeks. Kimi and Minttu are already enjoying themselves in Italy. Their private villa and pool look so relaxing! I wonder what all of the others have planned 🌞

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.