Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member

Did anyone read Nicholas’s post. My heart want out to him. He didn’t deserve all that hate. Get a grip. It’s 2022 almost. Are people still bullying others for things out of their control!
It's sad because he's quite affable and had a pretty good year in Williams terms, and then this will probably be his legacy for the year.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Lil38

How do we feel about Jules? Is it ok? He was a beautiful man. I wonder how things would have been different had his accident not happened.
He was so attractive and seemed so sweet. I was a big fan of his. I vividly remember that day, constantly checking my phone for updates. Jules was driving so well that season and would probably have got the Ferrari seat before Charles. Maybe they would have been teammates, Godfather and Godson ❤

• Sad

ImaLady

VIP Member
I'll just say that I think, he would be the only one of the drivers I would notice if he passed by me in the street, if none of them were who they are

monza

VIP Member
I swear Lando's pr team is f*ked up or what?

Thanks to them, we live now in a world where out of 20 drivers THE ONLY one not posting for the death of Sir Franck Williams is Lando Norris, English McLaren driver. That sucks that's all.
Ugh I was so fucking angry at them
OK I get it, he was busy and wasted in Portugal spinning the bed 🤣
But they simply had to post instead of him or at least reach somehow to him with "hey moron, post this"

HIRE ME 🧡

ohrouge

Finally on here again today and wow catching up was a journey!! So many topic changes in 10 pages haha! Hinty wags to detective work to DR fangirling (to get my two cents in - Renault Dan is my fav Dan. Black and yellow are his colours for sure).

I had a question since we are on the Angela topic. I'm pretty new to F1 so I don't know much about her. Is she with anyone? Married or something? I know her and Lewis aren't together but I'm just curious.
I believe she’s married with kids (not 100% sure but pretty sure).

Dandree

VIP Member
Toto has agreed that team pricipals should not be allowed to communicate with FIA race director in the race. I cannot believe my eyes. Did "no Mikey no" hit him hard
Screenshot_20211220-223000-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20211220-223012-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20211220-223034-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow