Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Maybe we’ve watched a different video but to me, this is Lando being an especially good sport about the chaos Daniel is inflicting while trying to execute the challenge and give wholesome content. Not sure it proves their relationship is particularly special. Not trying to be an asshole but swap either of them with another driver and the content would probably be about the same if not better chemistry wise if it was carlando or Maxiel for example...Minus Kimi of course.
Carlando and Maxiel are soulmates
Nobody can convince me Daniel had a better bromance with Ocon or Hulk than he has with Lando now?

For me it's really not that deep - normal teammate relationship. A little bit better than normal actually but that's just me I guess 🤷‍♀️ and I like that, it doesn't have to be as special as Maxiel or Carlando 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

monza

VIP Member
I mean you shouldn’t have to be pr trained not to say the things Daniel said 😅 99% of people would know not to say the things Daniel said.. 🤷‍♀️😭

But yes their social media team is falling behind this year since they don’t have carlando to fall back on.. 👀
It should be:
he is smart - pr team is strong
or at least:
he is dumb - pr team is strong
but reality is:
he is dumb - pr team is lazy

HIRE ME 🧡

Pole er bear

VIP Member
He's super sexy in this right!?? I never realised it until I saw a few pics posted on this thread, he's an absolute dream!! 🔥🔥View attachment 932657View attachment 932658View attachment 932661
Carlos is totally not my type, but I cannot deny his sexy Spanish suave. Also he's been improving, his dad is awesome, him and Isa make me proud, I love me some carlando he may be one of the smartest people on the grid, minus seb,, and well yeah he's hot as hell

Last edited:
  • Heart

nastenkaa

I feel like the problem Carlos has had, is that he always gets paired with idiots. lovable idiots, but still
riccardo
lando
and charles

Like if they just had him with someone on his same intelligence level for once. He definitely was able to find a happy fun place with lando, but ultimately compared to any of this pairings with teammates, he blows them away. I honestly believe its the hard work, but also the fact that he's a smart driver and doesn't lose his cool. he can stay focused but also attack when needed, just not when its unnecessary. I love him at ferrari, but makes me with anyone other than Charles (lowest braincells on the grid) would be amazing.

That said, they are definitely the best looking team
sorry, this is a terrible take. What exactly is he supposed to gain from being paired with someone as smart as him? Hate the narrative that he is the only hard working and smart person. And for the record, he always tries too hard to be funny, so I'm not sure how it is that he gets affected by being together with dumb people, Charles is a dumb ass and he is often the quieter one.

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
i’ll let you have danny ricc - we can double-date when pierre inevitably falls in love with me at first sight 🤣

i feel like, purely based on the circles they move in and the type of attention they get, that the majority of gfs are famous or at least rich and from “connected” families. though what does minttu do as a job? was she famous when she met kimi?
She was a flight attendant and not famous.
Most of the girls are/were non famous, just had some ig visibility but not fame

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I actually thought mazepins gift was quite thoughtful (still a dick) and you can tell Esteban put no thought into his!
Some drivers put a lot of thought into their gifts it’s nice to see and also their friendships (like mick and Seb playing padel and Seb getting Esteban a racquet so he can join in CUTE) Carlos though, come on! I would be so disappointed if reindeers ears is all I got haha.
Where is the video of Daniels nephew shouting about chocolate at him?!
They left out the fact Esteban got him Marzipan chocolate though. It was a play on his name.

He's the better person, I would have gotten him a box of eggs and a Consent For Dummies handbook.

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Are you seriously equating Mazepin sexually assualting someone to DR fluffing his way through an answer on human rights and getting it wrong? Might just be my opinion but I don't think that's right - on any level.
I believe he tried this

But it gone extremely wrong

And that, mr Blake, is another reason to hire me. We can do so much better. We need to upgrade to The Office level at least.

akashiseijuro

Girls you may not understand or feel what i am saying but i can confidently say that as a f1 fan in a problematic country, everyone taking a shit on your country for the whole weekend is not great. Geography is destiny not anyone's choice. I want to watch sports as it was in all other weekends. Athletes coming for a competition and criticizing your country in every interview then leaving like nothing ever happened never helped any country to say "oh okay since they talked about it we shouldnt do wars anymore" I am really sick of my country's politics to be talked on formula1 instagram comments. Like i am living in this bullshit just give me a break while i'm trying to enjoy something. Therefore i can see Daniel's point of view and it is not as bad as you think for someone living inside what he is calling "drama". Of course everybody should educate themselves about this important issues but i dont see any problem him not wanting to talk about it.
I also came from a country with so many social injustices. I used to be his fan so this is really disappointing. I have never thought I will hear him say those.