Formula 1 Wags #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww you guys can reply!! Wasn’t sure if I had done it right 😅😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Random point from last thread but I've never seen the similarities between Lando and Tom Holland. I think Lando looks more like an olive skinned Asa Butterfield.

Reactions: 9
Random point from last thread but I've never seen the similarities between Lando and Tom Holland. I think Lando looks more like an olive skinned Asa Butterfield.
all three of them look super alike to me (like they could play believable brothers in a movie). with tom h i do think it’s more that his voice and mannerisms remind me of lando, i guess because they’re both posh english boys of similar ages though 🤣

Reactions: 6
It his an old pic? looks like her Daniil era, before she did...things to her face
No, its this year. Its before she when to her cosmetologist with a picture of Max and said - i want to look exactly like him!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No, its this year. Its before she when to her cosmetologist with a picture of Max and said - i want to look exactly like him!
because she read in a magazine that we are subconsciously attracted to people who look like us?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.