Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

d_meddows

That Secret Santa video is so lovely, I love seeing them so friendly about each other lol Yeah, too bad some drivers never participate, it's just a bit of fun.

Love how Max just KNEW it was from Daniel as soon as he opened his present haha! And Lando should get some home schooling because this is getting more and more embarrassing

Reactions: 13

Dandree

VIP Member
Christmas content is reposting Lando's Winter Wonderland photos and cutting Max :ROFLMAO:
I agree Max shouldn't be on Mclaren's page but then you don't post it at all? Not crop the photo ffs 😅
And even when you do such a big mistake you don't post the same picture again, this time with Max on it 😅

Mess
Unacceptable
Screenshot_20211221-112757-01.jpeg

• Haha

TheWitch

I agree about Daniel being sad and trying to hide it. He really has been trying too hard to be funny and happy this year, it is very obvious that he does not feel as good as he lets on.

Pippi11

VIP Member

Did anyone read Nicholas’s post. My heart want out to him. He didn’t deserve all that hate. Get a grip. It’s 2022 almost. Are people still bullying others for things out of their control!
He don’t deserve all of this crap.

monza

VIP Member
I'll take credits for this with my previous little ranty rant :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20211221_164023.jpg

Dear McLaren, indeed I have plenty of volunteering in my CV, but hey just send that polo shirt (white, size s) so it arrives till Christmas morning.
Also if you send one for my sister (white, size xs) I promise I'll try my best not to embarass you when, for the first time as a McLaren employee, I see Jenson in the paddock.

🧡

monza

VIP Member
Lewis washes everyone's brain with his image of a saint god spreading THE good way of thinking.
Lando is not the sweet virgin some of his fans thought he was. He slept around a lot during late 2020-Croatia and hasn’t tried to hide it.
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT
Tumblr_l_79161952518649.jpg

(Now I can stop with that bulge golf tik tok :ROFLMAO:)

My fuckboys 🧡

Come on Mick show us what you got hun

• Haha
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Am I the only one who now can’t wait for Dubai 2.0 at New Years to see who’s there and what’s happening 😂😂😂

Its all just one big show... but I watch it because it's a lot easier and less complicated than my daily life.
Haha me too I swear I put more effort into there life than my own 😂😂😂

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
apparently that’s what Schumacher did to Nico when they were teammates at Mercedes, and Nico must have taken notes 😂
that’s amazing 🤣

i need a documentary about nico 🤣 he’s just a fascinating human and i love his whole chaotic vibe when he commentates for sky. plus he looks like a bond villain who should be hiding in an arctic fortress.

• Haha
  • Heart

mari1478

About all the praise for Carlos... did we forget that he supports extreme-right politics in his country? He's no better than any of the drivers. His whole family and himself support anti-immigrant and racist policies, follow twitter accounts that only make sexist, racist and homophobic jokes. he's just smart enough to shut his mounth. but he's no better than anyone, in my opinion is quite the opposite, it can be one of the worst