Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9winewine

here is the video... he sounds problematic as a human here

and he said it is "JUST A BIT IGNORANT"... man is such a joker indeed that is so funny
Girls you may not understand or feel what i am saying but i can confidently say that as a f1 fan in a problematic country, everyone taking a shit on your country for the whole weekend is not great. Geography is destiny not anyone's choice. I want to watch sports as it was in all other weekends. Athletes coming for a competition and criticizing your country in every interview then leaving like nothing ever happened never helped any country to say "oh okay since they talked about it we shouldnt do wars anymore" I am really sick of my country's politics to be talked on formula1 instagram comments. Like i am living in this bullshit just give me a break while i'm trying to enjoy something. Therefore i can see Daniel's point of view and it is not as bad as you think for someone living inside what he is calling "drama". Of course everybody should educate themselves about this important issues but i dont see any problem him not wanting to talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I think he's just trying to get to 0 followers. There's no reason to unfollow Roscoe just because Lewis' sad about f1 or something lmao

Then again, Lewis has been petty in the past with Jenson and Nico. I don't think it's a stretch to think he's doing petty things now as well. Maybe he's disappointed with himself and that's why this side of him comes up again. Don't get me wrong, Lewis should've won that last race and he drove a really good season, but I think he also deep down knows Max drove a better season overall and that he has beat him on merit if you look at all the 22 races, and that sucks for him. Let Lewis be petty, because that means he's gonna come back hungry next season and that will hopefully bring another exciting title fight

Edit: well he did get to 0 followers indeed lol
I remember Nico in a doc, maybe it was netflix DTS... but he said that the on real way for anyone to beat Lewis was to get in his head for a season an mindfuck his 'winner' mentality up. Nico said that's what he did in 2016, and while yeah he came off as a total jerk, he said it was all him screwing with lewis long term... and it appears that's whats happening here. only it wasn't Max, it was FIA, specifically Masi. So I can totally see how his head would be messed up, which appears when he is most vulnerable. its going to take a lot for him to get past it, and now with new cars, and apparently no solid rules, its not an easy start. but as we all know that's also when he brings out beast mode as a die hard competitor.

All_I_Know_Is

I think anyone who speaks multiple languages fluently is intelligent in the very least simply because they’re able to communicate and interact with a whole new group of people firsthand. These kinds of experiences allow you to learn in ways others could not.

sidenote ... with DR stating multiple times he can’t sit still (like when he refers to his schooling behavior) how on earth is he to stay confined in a hotel for 2 weeks alone? What’s the likelihood of him following this to the letter?

9winewine

Lando and Max are a year older than me but they act like 16 year old on their streams. I could take them in very small doses, not much over that
I think the reason that they are so immature is they probably did not had any social enviroments other than racing. They might never had to face "real world" problems by their own like other people did while growing up. But this is just my opinion of course 🤷‍♀️

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Sorry guys but no amount of DR hotness can change my mind about him. We should all do better than that.

I know he is not exactly a totally bad person. But I really don't like people who are so insensitive to the struggle of others. He obviously lacks empathy and compassion right now.

You guys are so consistent about Mazepin why don't give him the same energy.

I am disappointed looking at the thread of you guys simping for him. He don't deserve even a bit of admiration. Yeah maybe before his Saudi comments it is okay to give him the benefit of the doubt but not after that. Imagine not caring and just be all good vibes because it doesn't affect me and please don't include me as well because it ruins my vibes too.

I am so disgusted at him. Playing nice affectionate guy just to be exposed like that.
We've already had a huge discussion on this topic on a previous thread (thread #22 if you want to check) and if you go see only one person was defending him about what he said, but at this point we are just showing pics of him i still thing he is a privileged guy and completely ignorate about the world but at this point is not what we were discussing. He still is a hot guys and we were just admiring that.
I think is what everyone is trying to say.No one is defending his behaviour on what he said.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That Lando is playing everyone. He's not that innocent or sweet as people think he is. He's not a bad guy just not as precious as his fans like to believe! I'm actually scared writing this 😂😂
I wholeheartedly agree, he’s not a kid that needs protecting like some of the fans think, he can do his own thing and make his own choices, even if some of them are dumb

• Heart

Josie479

- And finally, we can’t expect the drivers to care about certain issues because in the end they are straight white rich men (apart from Lewis who is not white) so as long as they don’t say or do anything sexist/racist etc. it’s fine by me. Of course if they do something about a certain issue that will make me appreciate them more
Absolutely. What everyone seems to not understand is the fact that these guys have never had a normal life. Maybe some of the older drivers who were plucked from obscurity but the current grid is the children of multimillionaires and billionaires. So how “real” and in touch can they be? Then toss in the fact that from an early age their lives revolves around karting. Nothing normal or relatable there.