Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neenerb

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Futtrit

VIP Member
Croatia was 2021 and discussed a lot on here and elsewhere. Search for yachtgate, under20k insta account (allegedly where Lando/his friends found Lui and invited her another TikTok girl they’d not met before on holiday with them). I meant he was shagging around from 2020 up to Croatia holiday in Summer 2021 when he met Luisa. At least I hope for her sake he stopped that with anyone else after Croatia.

Carlos there’s nothing confirmed. Pre-Covid he used to attend the Amber Lounge parties that happened most race weekends with his mates and team. If you Google Amber Lounge there are lots of great photos of slightly drunk drivers and their mates/girlfriends/random engineers. There was a lot of talk on Tumblr (sorry) and Reddit about Carlos hooking up with girls at those parties. Just rumours though.

I thought Carlos’ engineer at Toro Rosso was kinda hot and as Carlos used to take him to the Amber Lounge parties I found myself down a Carlos-after party rabbit hole which is where I remember reading about the rumours.
That engineer wasn’t as hot as young Rob Smedley though- anyone remember him?! Or Heikki, Seb’s former trainer. He was a beautiful man.
Oooh i forgot about Rob Smedley, he was really funny as well.

In honour of Kelly’s Cringe Captions, I thought we could help out Lui’s Clues hinty games. We’ve moved on from churro pics, obvs.

I’ll start:
A sexy crotch shot with “LNing 4 u”

Miss you my (wo)King 👑

Last edited:
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
OK now that we know it's a woman you can stop with wrinkly eyes and manly hands :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
I miss the days we would play games on here.

What's everyone's most controversial F1 or WAG-related opinion?
I have more things to say
I h_te when some drivers are having a good time with Mazepin, laughing and joking etc. I should not feel this way, but I can't... Can you hear me, George? 🙃
I don't have enough respect for those drivers never taking a knee. At the end of the day I wish you guys a ✨Very Safe DNF✨
I try to defend Luisa because hate is unfair and she never did *anything* wrong but sometimes I feel there's something really wrong with her. Can't forget that tiktok with her friends saying she would ended dating a famous guy. This is a bit SUS.
I don't like F1/Wag gossips about "oh are they still together?" 🙄

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I dont usually watch all of Max and Landos streams, usually just when it's live. but this time just wanted ro see then end of an Era. I think it was hilarious and classic them. Yes immature young 20 somethings but 2 guys who had most of their youth wrapped up in competitive sports. I did in my youth and while I was honestly glad to miss out on high school drama when I was always gone for competition, it was a rude awakening in college on social norms and maturity. These guys also missed out on college. Lando basically since middle school you yeah they act like 16, or younger, but I think they also are comfortable bring that way. Max tons more grounded than lando.
Tonight's stream was obviously them playing around with stans and crossing the line of crushing them or continuing to screw qoth them hanging on every word. Lando tried to joke about Max having Lui as a girlfriend from rumors and max was sooooooo tempted to "spill the tea" on Lando and lui. And Lando kept tempting him. And sayong "they already figured it out" and "I have nothing to hide". Really i think it was a combo of Max getting his 3K goal of subs and lando just screwing with him on a last stream/ testing him to see if he'd break bro character. It was a little harsh in that Lando is his boss and seemed to be daring him to spill tea, when it was landos to spill.
But props to max for keeping himself straight and not falling for it. I mean max probably has some kind of something going on but tominght was all about a tease knowing we won't see them together for a while.
Yeah I will miss it, whatever it is.

Greeny17

I disagree. If the FIA wasn't a mess all season long, there would not be an Abu Dhabi finale and Max would've won the title two or three races prior. They really did everything in their power to make the title battle as close and entertaining as possible, including that last lap. But there's so many opinions out there right now and we don't have to agree, as long as we keep it civil. One thing we can all agree on: the FIA needs clearer and more consistent stewarding. I hope we get that next year.

Lol I remember seeing a Bad Blood edit of Max after Silverstone. They can have a Taylor Swift sing off now :')
Definitely agree with fia needs to be more consistent and transparent and ofc keeping discussions civil. However, i don't agree with max would have won 2-3 races ago argument bc he also benefited from fia's inconsistencies like he got away from break testing, which should be immediate dsq, with 10 seconds penalty, he pushed lewis out of the grid in brazil (also in imola and spain too) but again there was no investigation let alone penalty, rbr were allowed to repair their broken rear wing several times (in usa, mexico and brazil iirc) under parc ferme conditions.

monza

VIP Member
Charlotte is looking for a Christmas dress so asked for recommendations. She thanked her followers for being able to discover so many brands. One of them is Zara and another is Shein - her whole wardrobe has always been Zara and Shein!
Is this her trying to get some brand to send her dress? 🙈

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but if I was dating either of them and heard them acting like this on a stream to thousands of people, I'd have the ick forever.
Lando and Max are a year older than me but they act like 16 year old on their streams. I could take them in very small doses, not much over that

I miss the days we would play games on here.

What's everyone's most controversial F1 or WAG-related opinion?
Ooh also I came here for the fashion initially (stayed for the wine, thirst trap pics and Nina's cute outfits 😂) and have been so desperately disappointed!!
These wags just go to show that money cannot buy taste!! They are all so dull style wise, I'd be fucking glorious if I had their money and opportunities, no Shein shit for me!!!

• Haha

Madjoo

Few days ago I was offering Mr Blake my PR services here
And now I go straight at Mclaren
  • Reposting drivers content is below every level for such a huge brand you are. Especially that one where you cut Max? You didn't prepare Christmas content before the season ended/holidays started?
  • Also you did a very poor job with preparing Daniel for Saudi (yes he is an idiot, but those pr trainings are there for reason. I said what I said, don't come at me)
  • And yes, I know it was summer break but you simply HAD TO send Lando a message "Hey idiot, Rossi announced retirement. Since we built your whole brand around him you have to post this and this"
I swear I I love you to death 🧡 but you are pissing me off and you need to do better.
I can help 💁‍♀️ and I want polo shirt with my name on in advance

Sincerely, Monza
I swear Lando's pr team is f*ked up or what?

Thanks to them, we live now in a world where out of 20 drivers THE ONLY one not posting for the death of Sir Franck Williams is Lando Norris, English McLaren driver. That sucks that's all.

melly99

Chatty Member
awww 🤭
tumblr_0e3b8beef22314ba61ed9871719bf0d6_6f5cdb85_1280.png

Also who isn't aware that Lando is a fuckboii 😅 its not like he was keeping it a secret..🤣

• Haha