Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Like where is Zürich
😂 😂 😂
There are many interviews where he shows being "stupid" hurts him 😅
And for some reason that breaks my heart :ROFLMAO:
Same as ones where drivers say they aren't allowed to eat something
Call me crazy but that video where Daniel's little nephew screams YOU CANNOT HAVE CHOCOLATE is so fucking sad 😭

Wow PMS is strong with me today 😂

meggee

this is actually true but not true. I’ve gone to London twice and Paris both when my country was amber and Green and under quarantine and 2 day testing “free to roam” policy.
You have to by law tell them where you are staying and yes, you are told you cannot leave if you are under quarantine (in my case it was either 2 or 8 day as per local law and your vaccination status) and are required to do a 2 day and 8 day pcr test either self administered or with an agent showing up to your hotel.
With this said...I was not monitored whatsoever. There were no check ins or surveillance it was very much on the honor system where you told them you’d abide, you signed off that you’d abide, but they really did not do anything to ensure you did. Not that it’s a good idea by ANY means but it’s not like they lock the room from the outside and he’s physically not able to leave or he has a tracker on him. He very easily could leave pretty much at leisure.
Interesting. My friend is married to an Aussie and when she came back to re-join him (after going home earlier in the pandemic) it was EXTREMELY strict. Could be different now though (or she was exaggerating lol).