Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Okay but mini bee hotel furniture??? Like actually a wardrobe and a bed and a mirror and a nightstand with cute little bees on them??? That is SO FREAKING CUTE and so thoughtful of Max, look at Seb's face!!! 😍
IMG_20211223_214224.jpg
20211223_214152.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

xogitxari

Few days ago I was offering Mr Blake my PR services here
And now I go straight at Mclaren
  • Reposting drivers content is below every level for such a huge brand you are. Especially that one where you cut Max? You didn't prepare Christmas content before the season ended/holidays started?
  • Also you did a very poor job with preparing Daniel for Saudi (yes he is an idiot, but those pr trainings are there for reason. I said what I said, don't come at me)
  • And yes, I know it was summer break but you simply HAD TO send Lando a message "Hey idiot, Rossi announced retirement. Since we built your whole brand around him you have to post this and this"
I love you to death 🧑 but you are pissing me off and you need to do better.
I can help πŸ’β€β™€οΈ and I want polo shirt with my name on in advance

Sincerely, Monza
Ferrari definitely stepped up not only in terms of performance but PR as well. Their challenges are so entertaining. I miss the Carlando type content from Mclaren. I get that there might not be the same chemistry between Lando and Daniel but cmon they’re not even putting any effort in (except for that one guy who posts things on Tik Tok, stan him❀). Their insta page is also turning into a Lando fanpage at this pointπŸ˜… I volunteer as a marketing intern I’ve got some ideas🀣🀣

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
I understand it hurts but he has 7 titles already to soften the blow somewhat.
Honestly I can't believe the mind of a high level athlete works this way. It doesn't change the fact he gave everything this year then lost everything because someone broke the rules.

Someone broke the rules.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Genuine question, the girl that manages this page is a fan of what?? Heidi’s mere existence?
Came here to say the same thing. I never really understand idolizing someone who's had maybe 2 acting roles?

I have nothing against Heidi but her biggest claim to fame is being a hidden WAG and that's pretty sad.

landolorian

Chatty Member
I bought the Zara dress from Lui’s birthday. Might post a photo to show how it looks on a normal looking person πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 14