Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I actually feel sorry for Daniel.... People have mentioned that he's sad and I totally see that... somethings changed for him... and it is like he is trying to be fun to hide that. But a few years ago he didn't have to try to be fun he just was and it was a pleasure to watch him etc.
I know people dislike him on this thread but I hate the thoughts of someone being sad like that... 😔

Reactions: 21

jld20

Sorry guys but no amount of DR hotness can change my mind about him. We should all do better than that.

I know he is not exactly a totally bad person. But I really don't like people who are so insensitive to the struggle of others. He obviously lacks empathy and compassion right now.

You guys are so consistent about Mazepin why don't give him the same energy.

I am disappointed looking at the thread of you guys simping for him. He don't deserve even a bit of admiration. Yeah maybe before his Saudi comments it is okay to give him the benefit of the doubt but not after that. Imagine not caring and just be all good vibes because it doesn't affect me and please don't include me as well because it ruins my vibes too.

I am so disgusted at him. Playing nice affectionate guy just to be exposed like that.
Are you seriously equating Mazepin sexually assualting someone to DR fluffing his way through an answer on human rights and getting it wrong? Might just be my opinion but I don't think that's right - on any level.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ohrouge

Regardless of what you think about his driving. Nicky is clearly a really nice guy and doesn't deserve any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I don't know who remembers but I mentioned a friend of a friend that I had met that is a body language expert.
She has looked at some of the body language of the drivers and wags and has started sending some of her thoughts through.
She isn't a F1 fan so doesn't really know much about the drivers etc.
She asked for a few recent photos of each couple - some of her feedback is below. She did stipulate that photos are only a second of time and will never give you a full picture.

Max and Kelly
* Kelly looks like she is clinging to Max and it maybe caused by worry that he will end it / stray away etc.
* He looks stiff and has a blank expression - this sometimes indicates someone is bored or has checked out emotionally and is going through the motions.
* She commented that they look alike and could pass as bother and sister - this often happens as people are attracted to people that look like themselves - its a little egotistical - as it shows people have high opinions of their own looks etc.
* If the pictures are an accurate reflection of their relationship then she expects a split. I mentioned there were engagement rumours and she said that if that happens then she would say Kelly is clinging to the relationship and Max probably just likes the stability of someone being there but if his emotionless expression is anything to go by he is likely to cheat to look for the emotion he craves elsewhere. In other words it will not be a happy engagement / marriage.

I'll post more as I can when I have time! I should probably do my actual job as I'm at work.

• Wow
Reactions: 19