Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
IMO I don’t think he’s dumb. There’s been moments where he’s insightful and you can tell there’s a bit more to him. I do think he is naturally and very laid back chill and jokey kind of person. I do think it’s what he’s become known for that it’s now a persona that he really leans into. I mean he’s no genius but I don’t think he’s dumb. None of the drivers are really smart either. They’ve all been in a bubble of racing for so long that schooling was neglected and they don’t have normal street smarts that most of us have.
Daniel is a sweetheart.
He is a ambassador for the Inner Ninja Foundation.( people with depressions).
I belong to this group.
For children and his karts and races in the UK.
Racing for MNDI. (brain disease) in the Netherlands it’s called ALS
Save the Children.
He is not perfect but he cares for other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

monza

VIP Member
Few days ago I was offering Mr Blake my PR services here
And now I go straight at Mclaren
  • Reposting drivers content is below every level for such a huge brand you are. Especially that one where you cut Max? You didn't prepare Christmas content before the season ended/holidays started?
  • Also you did a very poor job with preparing Daniel for Saudi (yes he is an idiot, but those pr trainings are there for reason. I said what I said, don't come at me)
  • And yes, I know it was summer break but you simply HAD TO send Lando a message "Hey idiot, Rossi announced retirement. Since we built your whole brand around him you have to post this and this"
I love you to death 🧡 but you are pissing me off and you need to do better.
I can help 💁‍♀️ and I want polo shirt with my name on in advance

Sincerely, Monza

Last edited:
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Lewis is not an angel. He is an extremely good driver who i admire greatly.

BUT he is 36 and unfollowing people on Instagram? Talk about passive aggressive.

Lando is not perfect but neither is Lewis. In my view Mercedes enable this behaviour from him and it's not healthy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry guys but no amount of DR hotness can change my mind about him. We should all do better than that.

I know he is not exactly a totally bad person. But I really don't like people who are so insensitive to the struggle of others. He obviously lacks empathy and compassion right now.

You guys are so consistent about Mazepin why don't give him the same energy.

I am disappointed looking at the thread of you guys simping for him. He don't deserve even a bit of admiration. Yeah maybe before his Saudi comments it is okay to give him the benefit of the doubt but not after that. Imagine not caring and just be all good vibes because it doesn't affect me and please don't include me as well because it ruins my vibes too.

I am so disgusted at him. Playing nice affectionate guy just to be exposed like that.
What comments?
And Jesus we are just trying to have a bit of fun ya know!! If you know something that's so bad about him just say what it is, don't wax lyrical about it implying we are bad people because we are sharing hot pics of an f1 driver on an f1 thread.
People have tried to cancel Carlos on this thread and I had to do a deep dive google just to find out it was utter crap so unless people provide me with proof with their accusations I'm just going to ignore it.

Reactions: 16

Futtrit

VIP Member
[Lando is not the center of the Lewis' universe lmao]

I'm just a Lewis fan and I'm still feeling THE PAIN, I can't not imagine what he needs to do to move on
Friendly reminder he didn't just lost a championship, someone changed the rules and he lost everything
It's a big humiliation tho

I understand it hurts but he has 7 titles already to soften the blow somewhat.

• Heart
I just saw a bunch of tweets saying that basically Lando and Lui hooked up but she ultimately chose max and she’s his gf…. I have no words 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madjoo

Hi.

Three months ago I said that we had to stop seeing Lando's friends as bad influences cause afterall we have the friends we ultimately deserve.
We are friends with people who are like us and I am convinced (for sure now) that Lando is as much of a 22 year old BRAT as Tom. Because they look alike. They all come from the same background, have the same hobbies, have known each other since childhood, so Lando IS like them.
It kills me that people can see Lando as a cute kiddo following his friends.
He is 22 yo ffs and he play the kid side, on purpose. And yes if you find that not normal .... So ... you are right

Three months ago I was perfectly ignored here by saying that. It's cool that it's evolving on Tattle. He has been saying way too much shit in the last few weeks anyway. The latest thing being to complain in the media about toxic fans while trolling his viewers.

Lando is his own toxic fan. Sad.

• Heart

xogitxari

Btw you who wondered how she sounds

She’s so photogenic and well also probably photoshop plays its part on insta. She’s a pretty girl and has a nice body don’t get me wrong but she looks more average here. I feel like I wouldn’t necessarily think she was gorgeous or pay any attention if I saw her on the street but since Lando likes her everyone looks at her differently and praises her in the comments and stuff yk (i think someone has said it before). Seems nice tho and I like her voice lol😀

d_meddows

Max and lewis came to abu dhabi tied in points and lewis was winning the race and hence the championship until masi decided the throw the rulebook out of the window. There is no doubt that max had a great season but the fia intervention let him to beat lewis "on merit".
I disagree. If the FIA wasn't a mess all season long, there would not be an Abu Dhabi finale and Max would've won the title two or three races prior. They really did everything in their power to make the title battle as close and entertaining as possible, including that last lap. But there's so many opinions out there right now and we don't have to agree, as long as we keep it civil. One thing we can all agree on: the FIA needs clearer and more consistent stewarding. I hope we get that next year.

i love this 🤣🤣

getaway car is obviously about nico.
Lol I remember seeing a Bad Blood edit of Max after Silverstone. They can have a Taylor Swift sing off now :')

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Maybe contentious but I don’t think Lewis could be Mr Popular and a seven time (eight in my world) Champion. Is he really missing out not being mates with Max and Lando? He gets on with Seb and has friends outside F1.

Luna2021

So I am in bed with covid and have TIME! I was scrolling on a deep dive in Danny rics tagged photos and came across this with Mariah… Kyms caption is awful. Do we collectively hate him??

I watched the start of his livestream and fell asleep, woke up about 3 hours in and he was moaning that everybody always asks him how to become an f1 photographer.. he said join his vip package and he has a special video.
I can’t stand people that gatekeep like that, so irritating 😂🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry