Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

All_I_Know_Is

Don’t shoot me but I sort of felt bad for Mazepin after the secret Santa video. Well not bad but I feel like he really tries and wants to be liked but just can’t seem to get out of his own way in doing so.

Also, it’s so on brand for DR to get a gift for someone else that is actually just something that would remind them of him/something he likes rather than something for that person.

I freaking love Seb in this video through and through. Also, Valtteri, I have a soft spot for him and his demeanor. Carlos, so disappointed in the gift he gave to AG...even AG was like ugh. Something about my hair...how original. And then the headbands without an actual more thoughtful gift was sad.

Lewis, even freakin Kimi participated. Granted, he probably just regifted something that someone gave to him to Lando, but he still showed up. Loosen up a little bit mate, it’s all in good fun...everyone is risking some banter at their expense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Madjoo

I miss the days we would play games on here.

What's everyone's most controversial F1 or WAG-related opinion?
Hi again.

Lewis washes everyone's brain with his image of a saint god spreading THE good way of thinking.

Daniel is a deeply sad guy who hides behind a fake smile as much as possible. I can't stand that kind of character.

Seb and Carlos are much smarter than the actual average driver and it shows my god.

I like Max. For fucking sake. This guy is frank honest cold direct a whole man.

Carlando is true or has been no matter how.

Bye 😴

• Heart

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
I was about to say that. All of us always judge Max, Tom and etc for being bad friends and stuff but Lando is Mr. menace himself here🤚🏻 For sure tho especially Lando I feel like hasn’t experienced the things he should’ve in his early years and so is acting like a high schooler now. Compensating for it I guess🤣🤣
Yep Lando preaches about privacy and then purposelly trolls the fan girls with the topic he sure knows is the most gossipped one. Double standards much.

Max was totally the better person yesterday. And tbh he really seems like a good person overall

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
That Lando is playing everyone. He's not that innocent or sweet as people think he is. He's not a bad guy just not as precious as his fans like to believe! I'm actually scared writing this 😂😂
Now this I totally agree with

I miss the days we would play games on here.

What's everyone's most controversial F1 or WAG-related opinion?
Lewis actually has like a secret girlfriend who’s just a normal person I have absolutely nothing to back this up with I just have a feeling 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

xogitxari

As much as people say Isa’s boring she seems like one of the more genuine, classy WAGs imo. Although she might’ve gained the following and all by being Carlos’ girlfriend she’s using her platform in a good way and posting good content herself without gaining attention from being hinty and posting Carlos 24/7. Also love how she models for/promotes more and better brands than the actual models like Lui and Sandra😂 Idk if its her connections from kinda being in that industry from Scalpers and the fact that she lives in Madrid or what but either way I enjoy her content.

Reactions: 18

monza

VIP Member
I literally do not understand why so many people think she is with Max?! Lando literally went to her birthday in Porto, she was spotted out for dinner with him in Dubai, moved to Abu Dhabi for race week (and Max stayed in Dubai), she is wearing his hoodie and Lando’s bro and Dad both follow her on IG. Proper cold hard facts!!!? 😂😂
hE Is NOt folLoWInG hEr oN insTAgrAM

• Haha
Reactions: 18

vaneln

VIP Member
Well I just think Lewis has the right to restart the way he wants to. We shouldn't subestimate the impact of the pain he felt. Maybe something change inside him after giving so much to the sport that treats him like shit besides his wins. Maybe he wanna change his approach on social media, maybe he wanna do big changes in his life. Maybe he needs this to put his head in the right place again. I'll wait and see

Reactions: 17

Dandree

VIP Member
Final mic drop from Kimi. Whole season his retirement news was in sealed silver envelope . Hats off to the legend, you will be missed
kimi.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
Yep, here we go again 😂
20211106_234504.jpg

Mr Blake, if you are reading this,
consider my tonights campaign as an application to be a part of DR3 team in 2022 season

I work for merch, gp tickets and threesomes

Sincerely
Monza/mnz/dr

• Haha
  • Heart

Josie479

How do we feel about Jules? Is it ok? He was a beautiful man. I wonder how things would have been different had his accident not happened.
He was amazing. Spent four hours with him in an airport lounge when our flight was delayed. Intelligent, witty, very personable.

• Heart
  • Sad

Futtrit

VIP Member
Poor Nicholas, it's just awful.

This is why i disagree with 'scroll past and ignore'......there are people who spew hatred and bile and i can't leave it, rightly or wrongly.

As happened earlier in the thread re Carlos being linked with blackface. It was stated as fact and then backed up by another poster but it's totally incorrect.

If we'd not commented that it wasn't true then someone reading the thread could take it elsewhere and say it as fact. Then it spirals, Carlos potentially abused online. It all snowballs.

I know we aren't always angels here but i genuinely think that this thread is a hundred times kinder than all the places that seem to revel in the meanness.

Not sure if this makes me a hypocrite. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart