Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Also, Lando can comment and like a frankly insane amount of influencers’ pics but cannot say anything about Frank Williams?
Well in his defence he stopped with comments ages ago 😅

PR teams exist for many reasons - one of them is to figuratively take the wheel when driver is away as Lando was that day(s)

But yes, we can do better - HIRE ME 🧡

Reactions: 2

All_I_Know_Is

My babies 🧡🧡
I like their relationship, not to brag but I liked it even before, and now especially after summer break

And I must say Lando has more bracelets on his hand than I have in my jewelry box. And I really like jewelry 😅
Maybe we’ve watched a different video but to me, this is Lando being an especially good sport about the chaos Daniel is inflicting while trying to execute the challenge and give wholesome content. Not sure it proves their relationship is particularly special. Not trying to be an asshole but swap either of them with another driver and the content would probably be about the same if not better chemistry wise if it was carlando or Maxiel for example...Minus Kimi of course.

FWIW he will literally have to follow it. At least as of last summer the quarantines are regulated, you check into a quarantine hotel and have to do it or you don’t get to leave. It’s not like you can do it honor code and just say you will. I agree though I think he’ll go crazy during it, it sounds like a nightmare for someone with his personality! I was curious if the new omicron variant would impact his ability to go home.
this is actually true but not true. I’ve gone to London twice and Paris both when my country was amber and Green and under quarantine and 2 day testing “free to roam” policy.
You have to by law tell them where you are staying and yes, you are told you cannot leave if you are under quarantine (in my case it was either 2 or 8 day as per local law and your vaccination status) and are required to do a 2 day and 8 day pcr test either self administered or with an agent showing up to your hotel.
With this said...I was not monitored whatsoever. There were no check ins or surveillance it was very much on the honor system where you told them you’d abide, you signed off that you’d abide, but they really did not do anything to ensure you did. Not that it’s a good idea by ANY means but it’s not like they lock the room from the outside and he’s physically not able to leave or he has a tracker on him. He very easily could leave pretty much at leisure.

Last edited:

xogitxari

Can someone explain how the move to Monaco affects a driver’s career? Like when everyone’s saying it’s clear Lando’s got bigger plans and wants to be a WDC because he’s moving I don’t get it🤣🤣

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I mean I get it 2 twenty year olds having fun with rumours about them selves but they know what landos “fans” are like and the fact that they’ll believe anything will just cause more drama for the people involved and was just a bit unnecessary in my opinion anyway 😂😂
Its all just one big show... but I watch it because it's a lot easier and less complicated than my daily life.

smalley85

So do we have confirmation that Dubai is happening for them for New Years? They actually said so?

Eagerly waiting on seeing the IG Stories « while social distancing - even with Max’s girlfriend that’s actually mine, I have tested positive for COVID… apparently hickeys are not immune»

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Croatia was 2021 and discussed a lot on here and elsewhere. Search for yachtgate, under20k insta account (allegedly where Lando/his friends found Lui and invited her another TikTok girl they’d not met before on holiday with them). I meant he was shagging around from 2020 up to Croatia holiday in Summer 2021 when he met Luisa. At least I hope for her sake he stopped that with anyone else after Croatia.

Carlos there’s nothing confirmed. Pre-Covid he used to attend the Amber Lounge parties that happened most race weekends with his mates and team. If you Google Amber Lounge there are lots of great photos of slightly drunk drivers and their mates/girlfriends/random engineers. There was a lot of talk on Tumblr (sorry) and Reddit about Carlos hooking up with girls at those parties. Just rumours though.

I thought Carlos’ engineer at Toro Rosso was kinda hot and as Carlos used to take him to the Amber Lounge parties I found myself down a Carlos-after party rabbit hole which is where I remember reading about the rumours.
That engineer wasn’t as hot as young Rob Smedley though- anyone remember him?! Or Heikki, Seb’s former trainer. He was a beautiful man.
That was who Marco? His old RE?

I can't help but laugh about Xevi quitting getting fired or whatever after whatever civil war was going on between MV and Carlos at the time at TR and now he's the head of trackside for AR.

bs2294

Sorry guys but no amount of DR hotness can change my mind about him. We should all do better than that.

I know he is not exactly a totally bad person. But I really don't like people who are so insensitive to the struggle of others. He obviously lacks empathy and compassion right now.

You guys are so consistent about Mazepin why don't give him the same energy.

I am disappointed looking at the thread of you guys simping for him. He don't deserve even a bit of admiration. Yeah maybe before his Saudi comments it is okay to give him the benefit of the doubt but not after that. Imagine not caring and just be all good vibes because it doesn't affect me and please don't include me as well because it ruins my vibes too.

I am so disgusted at him. Playing nice affectionate guy just to be exposed like that.
I get where you’re coming from, and i’ll ask you to keep an open mind to what I’m saying as well.. it’s a fantasy. Just that.
Hope you have a wonderful week, ladies✌🏻

All_I_Know_Is

Mazepin was so excited and proud about his gift to Mick. He wants to be besties so bad.

Also, is padel ball the same as pickleball?
no, paddleball is against a wall pickle ball is more like tennis

Why DOESNT Lewis partake in these? I never noticed!