Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandree

VIP Member
Come on detectives 💁‍♀️ (plus my sister who is not on tattle but I send her everything and she sends everything to me/us here)
View attachment 932972
Can it be DR, skinny as he is and that shadow over thumb could be his rose tattoo ( I assume this is mirror/ selfie photo) ??? We need NCIS zoom photo and sharpening software

Heidi and her sister manage that page and they've stupidly confirmed it on more occasions than one. The coincidences are one in a million. And yes, she is here too.

Hey Heidi! I thought you were acting for a living but we can definitely tell. 👋🏻
Whaaaaaaaaaaat are you kidding ? Then she is playing with us LOL

Reactions: 2

Lil38

That was who Marco? His old RE?

I can't help but laugh about Xevi quitting getting fired or whatever after whatever civil war was going on between MV and Carlos at the time at TR and now he's the head of trackside for AR.
Yes Marco Matassa. I was literally thinking about Max’s old RE the other day and wondering if he ever got another job in F1 so thanks for that info. I’m glad he’s moved on to better things. I understand he defied team instructions in favour of Max but, knowing what Jos is like, I did wonder how much pressure he was under from Max’s side.

Reactions: 1

bettywhowho

agreed on all counts! i wish lewis would get involved in these lighthearted sorta videos (or even just more personal ones on mercedes’ own channel). he strikes me as someone who very much wants to be in control of their own image though, which makes him very aloof.

i love seb 🥺💙

Yeah I just think the sport is so unique there’s literally only 20 people in the world experiencing this right now at the same time it would be nice to have people to understand what you’re going through when there are the bad times like the other guys tend to have by having banter with each other but he’s isolated himself so much.

Do you reckon he’s taken this loss as bad as it looks or just having a social cleanse?

All_I_Know_Is

Yeah nah he's in hotel quarantine in Western Australia and if he escapes he will be charged with a criminal offence and would be cancelled and pilloried in the media beyond belief. Australia is another level.
Oh, I’m not suggesting he will or should break quarantine, just sharing my experience of it. I really hope he’s not THAT dumb.

Dandree

VIP Member
Hands look quite manly.

Can’t be oz wouldn’t be enough time to quarantine. If it’s him he could be staying with her over christmas and just isolating over new year in oz to see family and friends rather than spending it alone.
But didn't kym illman on stream said that DR is in Australia and quarantining or is he covering him up

akashiseijuro

I'm not saying that. I'm asking you to either tell me what he said or share a link.
Hilarious that you speak of insensitivity when you have just used sexual assault in such a flippant and trivial manner. You are the one who is insensitive and who lacks empathy.
You completely didn't get what I am saying.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Weird question:

Do all of the drivers get carried around the world in private jets of their own? Or does the team sponsor one?