Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9winewine

I miss this Lewis, Seb remained the same but for some reason Lewis changed. He always says the same prefabricated thought and it’s a shame and I don’t think it’s because he wants to have the champion mentality
I aggree he is so different especially for the last couple years like maybe since end of the 2019 season. The reason behind the change might be the blm movement in 2020 and covid i think?

Reactions: 1

vaneln

VIP Member
anyone else find it really really creepy when they track the planes? ✈
They need to stop!!!!!

According to Cha’s profile she looks like she has signed with an influencer agency.

She is seriously going to need to up the standard of her content. Workout shots, beige food and pictures of ski slopes with a white van in are not going to cut it.

Good for her, she needs HELP. The agency:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Somewhere that drives on the left hand side of the road....

I'm going to say Australia.
alike. 100% about this, if like, it's legal?

Totally random question for my euro people. Hi I'm an American in France and barely speak French. Where do I buy lip balm/chapstick? So dry and cannot find or know how to ask. Pharmacy, grocery fail. Help!

Last edited:

imola

VIP Member
Lando is not the sweet virgin some of his fans thought he was. He slept around a lot during late 2020-Croatia and hasn’t tried to hide it. He’s talked about it on streams FFS so I don’t know why some of the fans are in denial. Also, he didn’t hide the fact he was with a girl(friend?) on holiday in Dubai with Connor in December 2019 so this isn’t a recent thing. IMO because he became more popular thanks to the lockdown 2020 steams (where he had no choice other than being a hermit) some of his fans formed their opinions based on ‘Lockdown Lando’ and not on ‘son-of-multimillionaire who’s also very good at driving racing cars Lando’.

2021 Daniel makes me cringe. Behind the smile and jokes lie a very insecure person. I stopped watching the early 21 Unboxeds due to the secondhand embarrassment. He gave me David Brent vibes.

Carlos has cheated on Isa a lot. There are lots of rumours he hooked up with girls at Amber Lounge parties 2018-19.

Kat, Luisa, Sandy and maybe some of the other wags decided long ago that when they grew up they were going to be a wag. It was a career/life goal and, personally, I’m actually ok with that.

Minttu is, and always will be, the best/most appropriately dressed wag.
Does anyone have some more gossip about Lando in Croatia 2020? And Carlos and Isa?

smalley85

@Pole er bear
It’s called baume à lèvres or the well known brand would be Labello you can use that word as well. In any grocery on the beauty isle or pharmacies.

alike. 100% about this, if like, it's legal?

Totally random question for my euro people. Hi I'm an American in France and barely speak French. Where do I buy lip balm/chapstick? So dry and cannot find or know how to ask. Pharmacy, grocery fail. Help!

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I swear Lando's pr team is f*ked up or what?

Thanks to them, we live now in a world where out of 20 drivers THE ONLY one not posting for the death of Sir Franck Williams is Lando Norris, English McLaren driver. That sucks that's all.
Yes his death came the night lando and lui had there Porto meet up I'm the Bacchus suite. Yeah looked bad