Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Reactions: 2

vaneln

VIP Member
Why DOESNT Lewis partake in these? I never noticed!
I don't think he has the sense of humour to deal with shit like that time Max gave canned fish to Bottas. Also It would be a big chance to make fun of a driver who is already mocked for his outfits, choices, etc

BTW mood

Pole er bear

VIP Member
F

Fair enough. I think Carlos is a very PR savy guy, not necessarily pure brains. Every now and then you can unearth dumb shit like the chinese cat eating story, trophy hunting, homophobic tweets (admittedly he was very young teenager), and lame ass comments regarding kneeling. It has to be said, I'm a massive Charles fan and I found everything he said around kneeling disappointing, and I think everyone that didn't do it came up with terrible excuses. I don't think this alone makes them racist, but they could have done better. In Charles case, I think he's just afraid of rocking the boat and being controversial, which is funny for someone that gets in trouble as easily as him. On the other hand, some people kneeling seem not to understand what they're about, like DR calling women/LGBT rights drama, so it's a lose-lose situation in which some don't do it for dumb reasons and some don't understand what they're doing.
this is all very true. i get its an opinion... but being from the US and watching how it started... then how all of the NFL got behind it, it was a powerful thing. I get its a personal decision but i agree i think a lot of them had lame excuses. i cant say anything against religion because that isn't my realm, but I really appreciated at least when lando (who i did mention as an idiot earlier) did take a knee and fully admitted he is a privileged white guy who thinks he should do all he can in is position... to note he said nothing in saudi, but that was probably for the best for him and mclaren.

Dandree

VIP Member
Somewhere that drives on the left hand side of the road....

I'm going to say Australia.
Doesn't have to be left side of the road if you film on selfie camera it comes out as mirror ( physics) plus Australia with quarantine is rigid not possible

Dandree

VIP Member
✨
I'm just like you, you're just like me
There's somewhere else we'd rather be
Somewhere that's ours
Somewhere that dreams come true
Yes I am a girl like you
✨
View attachment 937035

(Yes, this picture again to cheer me up cause I have high temperature which kinda ruined my day)
(I guess temperature explains why I'm quoting fucking Barbie and not The Office as usual)
I feel you, I have my booster shot and now my arm hurts as hell so . This photo is just :love:

• Heart

meggee

I think anyone who speaks multiple languages fluently is intelligent in the very least simply because they’re able to communicate and interact with a whole new group of people firsthand. These kinds of experiences allow you to learn in ways others could not.

sidenote ... with DR stating multiple times he can’t sit still (like when he refers to his schooling behavior) how on earth is he to stay confined in a hotel for 2 weeks alone? What’s the likelihood of him following this to the letter?
FWIW he will literally have to follow it. At least as of last summer the quarantines are regulated, you check into a quarantine hotel and have to do it or you don’t get to leave. It’s not like you can do it honor code and just say you will. I agree though I think he’ll go crazy during it, it sounds like a nightmare for someone with his personality! I was curious if the new omicron variant would impact his ability to go home.

Pippi11

VIP Member
Insensitivity isn't great. But let's also remember that Mclaren has huge middle eastern backing, not to mention that DR really sounded like he was kinda put on the spot and unsure what to say. Even if he wanted to be outspoken about these human rights issues I highly doubt he was allowed to say much more than he did. And while I don't agree with what he said and how he said it or think it can be excused, it's entirely different to sexual assualt. Insensitivity or being uneducated isn't a criminal offense - which sexual assualt very clearly is. And let's not mention that Nikita Mazepin was in no way punished for his actions - either in a judicial sense, or by the FIA/ Formula 1.
I don’t think Daniel ment it that way.

NINAA

VIP Member
Jeez i did a closet clean out today. Got about 80 items online AND NOBODY WANTS IT. i need the fucking space for new things :p

it's wine time ladies!