Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
Oooh thank you for finding this! I've always been curious about her voice, it's so interesting to finally hear her voice after only seeing images of her. I'd love to know what her english sounds like. She has a lovely voice
Her written English the small amount I’ve seen on her insta seems quite good

Reactions: 2

akashiseijuro

Nobody is trying to change your opinion (except that Daniel = Mazepin. Hello?)

We are just posting hot pictures and applying for threesome

View attachment 934004
wow??? equal??? I just said you guys are consistent on him about what he did wrong but you are all quick to forget DR's lack of empathy and compassion with his comments. He never even apologized or come clean about it.

neenerb

Don’t shoot me but I sort of felt bad for Mazepin after the secret Santa video. Well not bad but I feel like he really tries and wants to be liked but just can’t seem to get out of his own way in doing so.

Also, it’s so on brand for DR to get a gift for someone else that is actually just something that would remind them of him/something he likes rather than something for that person.

I freaking love Seb in this video through and through. Also, Valtteri, I have a soft spot for him and his demeanor. Carlos, so disappointed in the gift he gave to AG...even AG was like ugh. Something about my hair...how original. And then the headbands without an actual more thoughtful gift was sad.

Lewis, even freakin Kimi participated. Granted, he probably just regifted something that someone gave to him to Lando, but he still showed up. Loosen up a little bit mate, it’s all in good fun...everyone is risking some banter at their expense.
Agree 1000% with all of this! 👍😘

• Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
So I am in bed with covid and have TIME! I was scrolling on a deep dive in Danny rics tagged photos and came across this with Mariah… Kyms caption is awful. Do we collectively hate him??

I watched the start of his livestream and fell asleep, woke up about 3 hours in and he was moaning that everybody always asks him how to become an f1 photographer.. he said join his vip package and he has a special video.
I can’t stand people that gatekeep like that, so irritating 😂🙄
Get well soon!

Dandree

VIP Member
Daniel is a sweetheart.
He is a ambassador for the Inner Ninja Foundation.( people with depressions).
I belong to this group.
For children and his karts and races in the UK.
Racing for MNDI. (brain disease) in the Netherlands it’s called ALS
Save the Children.
He is not perfect but he cares for other people.
Thanks for this I didn't know only that he has karts races in UK

aac_124

VIP Member
Oh you should’ve seen ones from like a year ago or so these ones from today weren’t even that bad but they did for sure bring the “cowgirl” streamgate times back for me😅
Yes the ones during lockdown a few controversial things were said wasn’t there 😳

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
Ohhh i was waiting for this i wanted to know her voice she has a cute accent from Porto.
They asked her if she thinks the fashion world has become more competitive with the pandemic.
She’s gonna try and give modelling a proper go then

xogitxari

We’ve been talking about the hickey but what’s up with his eyes💀 ugh Lui can’t take care of him🙄 Or is taking care of him a lil too well iykwim😉🤣🤣🤣

meggee

There is nothing hinty in heidi’s post this time😂 Just watched it and you can see right away that’s a girl driving the car
Really! I even watched it and just assumed it was him because it was a partially obscured person so seemed on brand for her lol

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Yes the ones during lockdown were a bit controversial weren’t they 😳😳
uh oh i havent seen those but heard about them but like wow. max lied during that bit like "you cant say that on stream" then it goes to "i dont" like wtf lando totally screwed him over