Formula 1 WAGS #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This page is getting more brutal by day. Calling her disgusting? Talking about her eye being bigger than the other? Saying some people are calling Lando Lui’s sugar daddy when in fact the person doing that it’s her commenting in every pic related to them. It’s so bad I have no words

Oh and this girl is there apparently. I remember seeing her name but can’t remember the story exactly, I know she’s related to Lando. But is there any reason for her to be there? I mean it clearly can’t be for him
Absolutely disgusting. Had no idea Lando was so obsessed over.

Yeah, DRs fanpage discovered the monza girls insta handle too but they didn't want to give it out. People on tattle knew who she was too.

Our McLaren boys living their best lives. 🍿

Reactions: 6
Livvy is followed by a few other junior drivers so maybe she’s with them ??

But I would not put anything past him😂

(Max F also follows her)
Her dad owns an racing team. Her lastname is Carlin to be more clear :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry - a bit confused by this comment?

I’m aware it is FP.
My point which I keep saying is, maybe they have agreed she won’t go at all to any of the days or maybe she doesn’t want to go……comments have been made about Lando purposely hiding her away and others wouldn’t stand for it - all I am trying to say is it could also be lead by her…….it was nothing to do with her not being there today specifically, more a general point that she may not be there at all and it may not just being Lando forcing her to hide away
Honestly my answer wasn’t specific to what you’ve said. I was just commenting that maybe today was not as interesting as Saturday or Sunday so it makes more sense for her to be there then.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.