Formula 1 WAGS #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lights out and away we go for the 23rd thread.
We have barely got over the first Saudi Arabia GP. Lewis and Max are on the same points with one race to go next week!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just want to say, in response to the ‘isolated Australians’ comments on the last thread - what a crock of crap! I am Australian and we are NOT disconnected from international events. What a massive misconception! We are fully aware of what is happening around the world - including in Saudi. What DR said was god damn stupid and reflects his lack of knowledge and understanding. Don’t group the entire nation into this stupidity. We have access to the same news outlets as the rest of the world, kids in my classes have survived Taliban and ISIS. Just because you were here for a nano second, doesn’t mean you can make a judgement call that we are dumb or don’t have access to international news. That’s my rant done!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just want to say, in response to the ‘isolated Australians’ comments on the last thread - what a crock of crap! I am Australian and we are NOT disconnected from international events. What a massive misconception! We are fully aware of what is happening around the world - including in Saudi. What DR said was god damn stupid and reflects his lack of knowledge and understanding. Don’t group the entire nation into this stupidity. We have access to the same news outlets as the rest of the world, kids in my classes have survived Taliban and ISIS. Just because you were here for a nano second, doesn’t mean you can make a judgement call that we are dumb or don’t have access to international news. That’s my rant done!
And to add - even if it’s the cultural status quo does not make it excusable behaviour. I’m in a country where we are examining and dealing with our own fucked up attitudes and yes, it can be uncomfortable and yes, it is necessary.

Reactions: 15
Either way the house is listed as available from mid-Dec I think, so unless max is gonna somehow pay for it himself (x to doubt) he’s gonna be moving out same time as lando, where to is the big Q 🤔

Reactions: 6
Either way the house is listed as available from mid-Dec I think, so unless max is gonna somehow pay for it himself (x to doubt) he’s gonna be moving out same time as lando, where to is the big Q 🤔
How much is the rent???

Reactions: 2
Also, what’s the point of giving max a 10 sec penalty after the fact (and is this in addition to the 5 sec one issued during the race or not ? Idek this race was a tit show) if it doesn’t affect the result?? I’m not saying he should be dropped below P2 or even have been given an extra penalty at all but like. What’s the punishment then lol? What’s the point of issuing a penalty if it has no bearing. Je suis confused

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And to add - even if it’s the cultural status quo does not make it excusable behaviour. I’m in a country where we are examining and dealing with our own fucked up attitudes and yes, it can be uncomfortable and yes, it is necessary.
Exactly! I agree completely. He should have educated himself or said nothing. Australia is also dealing with its own bullshit with First Nations people and the way they have been treated.

Reactions: 9
I mean if it is on fact available mid December they are gonna have a lot of packing to do beig in Abu Dhabi next week.. guess someone could do it for them but would think at some point those hoodies need to be claimed

Reactions: 6
I mean if it is on fact available mid December they are gonna have a lot of packing to do beig in Abu Dhabi next week.. guess someone could do it for them but would think at some point those hoodies need to be claimed
Yeah maybe don’t quote me lol I could def be wrong, was a while ago it was posted here and my memory’s pretty rubbish haha so my bad if it turns out to be a completely different date 🥴

Reactions: 1
Yeah maybe don’t quote me lol I could def be wrong, was a while ago it was posted here and my memory’s pretty rubbish haha so my bad if it turns out to be a completely different date 🥴
Nah I can back you up on that I’m nearly 100% sure it was listed available from mid December too

Reactions: 4
I think it was listed as available dec 27 or 29 or so and Max(F) has said he’ll be with his parents for Christmas and then in Dubai for an extended period post NYE

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.