Formula 1 WAGS #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice steady slow growth on Heidi instagram over last days even with no activity

Reactions: 6
Yea I guess but even just by the public or people in the paddock ?
I think most people in the paddock won't be interested in some "random" girl (sorry) . but yes there is a chance that some of the people will take a picture of her

She's clearly still there.. these duck are called WAFFLE teals.. only live in that area. You can recognize them from the black around the eyes, and the way the sun shines from the north down on them causing the shadow that way also gives it away!🧐

🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Would she go with him to the paddock? I’m so curious. Personally think not, I think she’s gonna be with quadrant tomorrow and Sunday

She's clearly still there.. these duck are called WAFFLE teals.. only live in that area. You can recognize them from the black around the eyes, and the way the sun shines from the north down on them causing the shadow that way also gives it away!🧐

🤪
She’s brave that she dares to come so close to them,

Reactions: 2

🤪

Girl posting duck family and food 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
but if she is there Kym will find her. this man needs likes at his insta 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7

🤪

She's a hint sensei with those ducks......waffle teals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am this 👌 close to PMing Kym and asking him to snap a pic for us and keep his eyes open for Lui. I am ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree He has got that “I just got laid” glow about him😂😂
Agreed, he's definitely got that glow but he also seems just generally chilled and happy as well. I think Lui is just what he needs. It's nice to see him so relaxed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it me or was jenson a bit shirty with Natalie on commentary then.

Natalie: *asks jenson a question*
jenson: *doesn’t respond*
Natalie: are you not talking because it says audio up?
Jenson: yes, that’s what we are supposed to do

Alright, jenson. Are we not getting any?!

(I'm so sorry 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.