Formula 1 WAGS #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - will #24 last till the end of the final race? Kat’s here. Kelly is here, where is Lui? Will Heidi make an appearance? It’s the decider in the desert!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seems like lui is close to the paddock at least. She followed 2 people that are involved with f2.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t think Lando invited this Livvy girl, makes no sense to me. He wouldn’t be that stupid, he seems serious enough with Lui since he went to Portugal for her. He wouldn’t invite both of them, and since there’s a reason for her to be there everything is explained. That page is just causing drama since it is Luisa hate club over there

Reactions: 11
those girls? They are friends with each other right? Or do you mean someone else :)
It’s Jehan (f2 drivers) girlfriend and sister so I presume they know each other through Carlin cause lando was photographed at the Carlin garage on Thursday

Reactions: 4
thanks for the new thread!
what a ride it was with you tattlers! and I thought I would not stay for long here 😂
you know what? I hope they will leave us on a little cliffhanger, a pinch of drama, nothing hurtful to anybody, THE HINT of the hints, and they will disappear for the break 🤭
(sorry I've got a cold and was watching netflix in my bed for the whole day 😂)

Reactions: 7
Oh that is a new information for me. So did they adopted lui to their friend group then? 😂
Hahah I think they know each other through Carlin because jehan drives for them at the minute and lando used to drive for them driver ex driver wags besties 😂😂

Reactions: 3
what a ride it was with you tattlers! and I thought I would not stay for long here 😂
you know what? I hope they will leave us on a little cliffhanger, a pinch of drama, nothing hurtful to anybody, THE HINT of the hints, and they will disappear for the break 🤭
I mean if they gives us a couple pic and then go off I don’t mind. That would be enough to feed my need for gossip

Reactions: 6
Wishing you a speedy recovery. 😟
I think Lando's crew will keep us entertained until the new year at least. Remember the Dubai dramas last year 😂

• Heart
I always find it funny when they say he's Lui's sugar daddy......he's a couple of weeks older than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally
I always find it funny when they say he's Lui's sugar daddy......he's a couple of weeks older than her!
Totally 😅 but her saying “some people are saying” when I saw her say literally that in a bunch of ig pages. Like it isn’t some people, it’s you

• Haha
Livvy was rumoured to be the girl Lando was referring to when he was talking about meeting up with a girl for ‘round two/six’ on that infamous stream with Max and BanKai. Max and Lando called the girl cowboy and she had a cowboy emoji in her insta bio. He did follow her before the post-Croatia insta cull.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Livvy was rumoured to be the girl Lando was referring to when he was talking about meeting up with a girl for ‘round two/six’ on that infamous stream with Max and BanKai. Max and Lando called the girl cowboy and she had a cowboy emoji in her insta bio. He did follow her before the post-Croatia insta cull.
Lando be like; 'tit help' when he sees her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.