Formula 1 WAGS #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have to say there are some misconceptions. Just because a woman didn’t arrive hand in hand with her man for the photographers doesn’t mean she isn’t there or included with the friends/family group in hospitality areas. It could be for her own comfort. Standing around in a garage isn’t always fun.
Thank you this is what I was trying to say. You worded it much better than me!!!

Yes exactly, there are many ways to be there without being photographed and still hang out with the others without us even knowing she is there. Other wags do it as well. So that should not be a reason for not being able to bring your girl.

You can support your man and his team and not treat the paddock as a catwalk/photoshoot.. but not every wag thinks like that unfortunately!

Maybe she doesn't want to go? That can be an option too.

Reactions: 9
I’d be so tempted to post cool pictures from Dubai if I was Lui (not food and ducks💀) I honestly can’t imagine hiding like that and not being able to post things I want because of my boyfriend… yeah I wouldn’t be a good hinty gf I guess I’m too free spirited and stubborn for these things I ain’t letting anyone hide me and tell me what to do🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I’d be so tempted to post cool pictures from Dubai if I was Lui (not food and ducks💀) I honestly can’t imagine hiding like that and not being able to post things I want because of my boyfriend… yeah I wouldn’t be a good hinty gf I guess I’m too free spirited and stubborn for these things I ain’t letting anyone hide me and tell me what to do🤣🤣
tbf people complaining that she doesn't respect his privacy or that she want attention because she posts hints and I'm just here like, wouldn't be so boring if she didn't post anything tho? I mean I literally want her to post more things, I don't get the people who don't want that 😅 I want gossip, otherwise it's no fun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
tbf people complaining that she doesn't respect his privacy or that she want attention because she posts hints and I'm just here like, wouldn't be so boring if she didn't post anything tho? I mean I literally want her to post more things, I don't get the people who don't want that 😅 I want gossip, otherwise it's no fun
Seriously, these girls complicate our gossiping like come on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would post everything lmao

Today Elena and Sara went to Louvre Abu Dhabi together. Luisa probably explored somewhere as tourist too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s still just free practice.

Sorry - a bit confused by this comment?

I’m aware it is FP.
My point which I keep saying is, maybe they have agreed she won’t go at all to any of the days or maybe she doesn’t want to go……comments have been made about Lando purposely hiding her away and others wouldn’t stand for it - all I am trying to say is it could also be lead by her…….it was nothing to do with her not being there today specifically, more a general point that she may not be there at all and it may not just being Lando forcing her to hide away

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit surprised that Cha isn't making an appearance at the grand finale. If it's not a sign of some troubles, then it can only be that she read tattle and decided she must get a life of her own. It's our fault we give good advice, and now got no gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah, new thread needed soon!

Also I've seen references to Monza Brunette and it seems like you guys reckon it's the same girl DR goes out with when he's in London (who is also green vest girl and the one at soho house last week). How do we know this and do we have any more info?pictures? Was whoever Monza girl with confirmed as there for DR in any way?

HB cannot be going to Aus and the follows mean they're either back to just friends or he's gotten a bollocking for being a bad boy in London and has agreed to go to he next level with her (like a 15 year old).

Reactions: 6
This page is getting more brutal by day. Calling her disgusting? Talking about her eye being bigger than the other? Saying some people are calling Lando Lui’s sugar daddy when in fact the person doing that it’s her commenting in every pic related to them. It’s so bad I have no words

Oh and this girl is there apparently. I remember seeing her name but can’t remember the story exactly, I know she’s related to Lando. But is there any reason for her to be there? I mean it clearly can’t be for him

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This page is getting more brutal by day. Calling her disgusting? Talking about her eye being bigger than the other? Saying some people are calling Lando Lui’s sugar daddy when in fact the person doing that it’s her commenting in every pic related to them. It’s so bad I have no words

Oh and this girl is there apparently. I remember seeing her name but can’t remember the story exactly, I know she’s related to Lando. But is there any reason for her to be there? I mean it clearly can’t be for him
What gives people the authority to say things like this when they don’t even know her it’s absolutely horrid

Reactions: 13

Who’s Livvy?

Reactions: 1
Another girl that lando was liking/commenting on her posts I think
I know I’ve read about her here but I can remember it for the life of me 😅 fish memory

I’m just curious why is she there. I mean Lando wouldn’t be stupid enough to invite her and Lui. Right? Right?

Reactions: 3
I’m just curious why is she there. I mean Lando wouldn’t be stupid enough to invite her and Lui. Right? Right?
Livvy is followed by a few other junior drivers so maybe she’s with them ??

But I would not put anything past him😂

(Max F also follows her)

Reactions: 4
I know I’ve read about her here but I can remember it for the life of me 😅 fish memory

Maybe lui isn’t gonna be at the race? Would be stupid to invite them both indeed

whose gonna make the new threat btw?

Reactions: 1
Ahh it’s just clicked her name is livvy Carlin and Carlin racing follow her so i am going to presume she’s related to them ??

that makes the most sense in my head but I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.