Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL guys, in unexpected turn of events our friend Rebecca is a food influencer* now, she posted a tiktok with her food. It looks like it was shot in NY?
is it possible she will not be there for Spanish GP at all?
I am awaiting this week impatiently. Carlos will be on some podcast today and tomorrow is that talk show.

*jk, I am fully aware one clip does not mean she tries to be an influencer, I just don't get the plot of her tiktoks

Reactions: 2
LOL guys, in unexpected turn of events our friend Rebecca is a food influencer* now, she posted a tiktok with her food. It looks like it was shot in NY?
is it possible she will not be there for Spanish GP at all?
I am awaiting this week impatiently. Carlos will be on some podcast today and tomorrow is that talk show.

*jk, I am fully aware one clip does not mean she tries to be an influencer, I just don't get the plot of her tiktoks
Still five days until the race weekend kicks really off and it’s just a 6 hour flight 😬 she won’t miss any of the races as long Charles is in a red Ferrari with all the media exposure- specially if his new contract will be announced

Reactions: 3
I spy Lando's helmet :sneaky:
1718551702923.png

He's going to be on a podcast released today. The previous person on that podcast was coincidentally Joao. :LOL:
---
It looks like it was shot in NY?
Maybe she moved to NYC "permanently", so when it's time to end this contract, they can say "they grew apart" and "such a long distance relationship doesn't work". ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had so much going on the last 2 weeks 😩 could someone please fill me in on the Magui/kika drama? Has Lando finally ended whatever the duck it was with her? 😂

Do we see Carmen? Did he go without Carmen? How dares he? :LOL:
Hope he had a written note allowing him out. 😂
---
I've had so much going on the last 2 weeks 😩 could someone please fill me in on the Magui/kika drama? Has Lando finally ended whatever the duck it was with her? 😂
She's been nowhere near since Monaco but it's early days. Lando may need his booty call soon.😆

It looks like it was shot in NY?
This video's her showing MORE excuses reasons why she wasn't able to attend the wedding.

I can't believe her defenders are using her "busy schedule" as an excuse for not being able to attend the wedding, when she'd probably dropped EVERYTHING to show (off) that their situationship is real.

Reactions: 1
Has Lando finally ended whatever the duck it was with her? 😂
Nobody knows, but her likes on his IG disappeared, so he has either blocked her or she went through his page post by post and removed all likes she gave before. Which could be a good clue from either perspective. :LOL:

Kika reposted some tiktok about ending a friendship, although I think she has since removed the repost because it’s not showing up for me on her profile

Lando was hanging out with Pierre in Canada which seemed a little strange but Magui hasn’t been anywhere near him since Monaco. It also seems he might have (finally) blocked her
If they are even still in contact I reckon she is currently throwing a fit that Lando has (potentially) given Romeo more items of his clothing than her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kika reposted some tiktok about ending a friendship, although I think she has since removed the repost because it’s not showing up for me on her profile

Lando kept hanging out with Pierre in Canada which seemed a little strange but Magui hasn’t been anywhere near him since Monaco. It also seems he might have (finally) blocked her
Oh and also she unfollowed Pierre recently. :LOL:

of course this is on my explore page now when it’s from january 💀
IMG_6626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did Becky forget she had her own active wear so why is she promoting (sneakily without disclosing) different one (that coincidentally is also promoted by Magew)?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Isn’t this old gossip? I’m sure this girl and Yuki have been hanging out for a while but I never thought it was a gf & bf thing?

• Wow
Isn’t this old gossip? I’m sure this girl and Yuki have been hanging out for a while but I never thought it was a gf & bf thing?

She actually posted about him in the past and if I'm not mistaken she said they were (old) friends. So not sure why is it news now. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
And you still think Becky was a good idea, Carlos?
1718561628849.png

(it's from that new podcast)

Oh all these Lando videos are such a f* you to Magui. Wonder if she finally got it and moves to someone else now or will she try again... and again... and again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.