Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are already people in comments using this to "explain" why she is not there. Because yes, of course, she is the most famous supermodel who can always find time to be Carlos' shadow. But when there is something going on with the family, she suddenly can't. :LOL:
actually, to be fair, it would be possible that she was not invited and it not being sus - the wedding invitations are not always with plus one, especially when there is limits of guests. if someone is not the guest from the closest family, like siblings, the bride and groom might not even be super close to the guest and they might be invited individually, not with plus one.
So in fact, I would rather assume she was not invited, for whatever reason, rather than her not being unable to attend because of work. Her posting work picture, in the afternoon, at the exact moment Carlos' pics with his mother start appearing, is what makes it all :rolleyes:

By the way, he seems to be born for wearing suits like that and I got reminded of prince Carlos from pre may 2023, good sweet times
---
@monza I am watching the game, I guess Carlos is not the only Spanish guy you will have something judgmental to say at the moment 😅

it's only 33rd minute of the game and Spain leads 2:0
---
@monza I am watching the game, I guess Carlos is not the only Spanish guy you will have something judgmental to say to or about at the moment 😅

it's only 33rd minute of the game and Spain leads 2:0
---
Wasn't that Lisa and Rosé from Blackpink? That he knows?
I have no idea to be honest, I saw this clip few times but always focused on Lewis and his smiling face 😅 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So in fact, I would rather assume she was not invited, for whatever reason, rather than her not being unable to attend because of work. Her posting work picture, in the afternoon, at the exact moment Carlos' pics with his mother start appearing, is what makes it all :rolleyes:
Yeah, I also think she wasn't invited.
But her being so desperate to prove she absolutely couldn't attend is ridiculous. Because once again, this is not a coincidental post.
Thanks, for providing us yet another reason to think this whole thing is all sus though. :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I also think she wasn't invited.
But her being so desperate to prove she absolutely couldn't attend is ridiculous. Because once again, this is not a coincidental post.
Thanks, for providing us yet another reason to think this whole thing is all sus though. :LOL:
I am afraid though, that it will be "made up for" by her appearing from Monday on in Spain, family photos maybe to prove the "she had to work" thing
or maybe I am wrong and will be surprised :sneaky:

Both Alpines out in Le Mans and its like 7 hours in
Laila knew she was better off booking a makeup masterclass

• Haha
lewis gossip is so rare, just felt like blessing Tattle with this Polyxeni & Lewis stuff (piss off juliana nalu)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Body modification should never be a trend.
Totally agree. Faces that are en vogue now will not be en vogue in 10 or even 5 years - we’ve seen this already. A Kardashian might have the money to reverse what they did in favour of another look but a normie won’t.

Reactions: 4
Guys, one quick question. Do people like Charlotte because she's an ex gf or was she always liked? Btw, Alex seemed to be always on her toes not to make a mistake. Contrary to all the love he gets, I believe Charles to be a fake nice guy. Even him being influencer now. He knows he's dreamy for many - not for me, too short but anyway. Usually he's not too gentlemanly even around his women. Some guys have "it". He's all talk and his accent helps. Remember him not helping a struggling middle-aged journalist to get on a boat. Luckily she didn't fall.
---
Totally agree. Faces that are en vogue now will not be en vogue in 10 or even 5 years - we’ve seen this already. A Kardashian might have the money to reverse what they did in favour of another look but a normie won’t.
Exactly. The buccal removal here would look abysmal. On her the fuller cheeks look well. I get for editorial they like "chiseled" looks so that's why many actresses are tempted. Yeah, Kardashians might be able to spent millions and somehow mitigate it but they're already crossed the line and they'd need a genius surgeon.

Guys, one quick question. Do people like Charlotte because she's an ex gf or was she always liked? Btw, Alex seemed to be always on her toes not to make a mistake. Contrary to all the love he gets, I believe Charles to be a fake nice guy. Even him being influencer now. He knows he's dreamy for many - not for me, too short but anyway. Usually he's not too gentlemanly even around his women. Some guys have "it". He's all talk and his accent helps. Remember him not helping a struggling middle-aged journalist to get on a boat. Luckily she didn't fall.
---

Exactly. The buccal removal here would look abysmal. On her the fuller cheeks look well. I get for editorial they like "chiseled" looks so that's why many actresses are tempted. Yeah, Kardashians might be able to spent millions and somehow mitigate it but they're already crossed the line and they'd need a genius surgeon.
I think Charlotte’s personality was generally quite liked, cause she is quite bubbly and had the girl next door vibe. However, she had A LOT of haters as well, definitely not as many as Alexandra though
She did have some scandals that raised some eyebrows, like re-selling cheap Amazon jewellery for ridiculous prices, which of course took her reputation down a bit
However, she was definitely generally quite well liked. But yes 100%, more people like her now as an excuse to compare her to Alexandra and to hate on Alexandra for it 🙄

Reactions: 8
lewis gossip is so rare, just felt like blessing Tattle with this Polyxeni & Lewis stuff (piss off juliana nalu)

Yep, you are on fire today ;) I wrote earlier today tmafter reading these that Lewis is the master of distraction and I am so curious about it all. too bad these ndas work so well🫣😅 (btw Juliana hinting new bf few days ago LOL)

Will ferrari make him at least pretend to have one gf 🫢:LOL: I love you Lewis, show them they can't 😅

I also saw that apparently it is true Estelle faked her age, someone really found her birth details?

Each wave of wags seem to be more and more... I don't know how to call it even- eyebrow raising?? Or it is just drivers that get more and more immature emotionally or they are so blinded by success and fame chasing and motorsport popularity that they are more naive and have zero intuition and people skills?

Faking age seems just creepy...and a bit disturbing. Like whar else can you lie about then...

Papa Bearman come get your son (unless he knows and doesn't mind)

Last edited:
about the second matter - it's a safe space for conspiracy theories, I would love to hear yours :LOL::LOL:but if you are thinking what I started to think after reading your post (at least 2 or 3 options) we better not speak any ideas into universe as this Pobrecito Carlos might catch them:ROFLMAO:
Ik... It's either I'll manifest it or... The idea will scare Pobrecito and even Mama and Papa Sainz away from youknowho

Eva and Seychelle support Nyck at Le Mans too.
Screenshot_20240616_055102_Sunista.jpg

Meanwhile on F1 reserve drivers' wags news, Hannah is still being romantic to Liam.
Screenshot_20240616_061358_Sunista.jpg

Reactions: 4
Was wondering if Eva was there. So I guess they are back together?
I think they were back together earlier this year. It was obvious when Kelly posted ski trip with them in Japan when Eva supported Nyck at Japan FE race.
Tumblr_l_968342945637023.jpg

Too bad we didn't see Eva attending F1 race when Nyck was still in F1. 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.