Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

George was partying with Lando...where is Carmen!?
YES! I am here for L&G partyboyyysssss!!!!
---
And you still think Becky was a good idea, Carlos?
View attachment 2998151
(it's from that new podcast)
My thought exactly, Carlitos are you that stupid or your team bad at research-maybe in their case internet cleanse was enough and they did not dig more (or she is so undeniably charming in RL that he risked it LOL)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really think he may be done with F1 after this year so he can prioritise other pursuits and interests. And why not: do it on your terms!
This is a great thought, but without an F1 salary him and Tiffany can't be travelling with bikes all over the world on Private Jets.
not sure how much he has after Merc, but he hasn't made anything close at sauber.
---
M will be on the next plane to Monaco 😂

Flavio's top hookers!
---

George was partying with Lando...where is Carmen!?
getting her 8-9 hours of sleep
---
she moved to NYC "permanently"
Im gonna learn SO much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL guys, in unexpected turn of events our friend Rebecca is a food influencer* now, she posted a tiktok with her food. It looks like it was shot in NY?
is it possible she will not be there for Spanish GP at all?
I am awaiting this week impatiently. Carlos will be on some podcast today and tomorrow is that talk show.

*jk, I am fully aware one clip does not mean she tries to be an influencer, I just don't get the plot of her tiktoks
My bet is that she got put up in a studio apartment from her agency or work -
This is a great thought, but without an F1 salary him and Tiffany can't be travelling with bikes all over the world on Private Jets.
not sure how much he has after Merc, but he hasn't made anything close at sauber.
---

Flavio's top hookers!
---

getting her 8-9 hours of sleep
---

Im gonna learn SO much!
Apparently he makes 8 Mio € at sauber which is around what he earned in his last year at Merc & with his incomes over the year he should have around 50 mio € in wealth at least

Reactions: 2
My bet is that she got put up in a studio apartment from her agency or work -

Apparently he makes 8 Mio € at sauber which is around what he earned in his last year at Merc & with his incomes over the year he should have around 50 mio € in wealth at least
Wow that's awesome I heard closer to 1-3 million so that definitely helps.

Still Yuli needs a raise damnit

So apparently Rebecca knew nothing about F1 (never seen a race or heard about it) before meeting Carlos. Why do I feel like this is debunkable?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So apparently Rebecca knew nothing about F1 (never seen a race or heard about it) before meeting Carlos. Why do I feel like this is debunkable?
Was it on that podcast or somewhere else? He said she did not hear about F1, for real?

But she was in Monaco a year earlier, in 2022, exactly on the race weekend, in which he was on a podium 😅

And she hadn't heard even about Lewis?

If that is indeed true, I don't know who is dumber- someone who is in Monaco on GP weekend and doesn't realise it or get interested in what is happening (but now is allegedly the most enthusiastic wag, so interested in everything F1) or someone who believes it is possible 😅 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it on that podcast or somewhere else? He said she did not hear about F1, for real?

But she was in Monaco a year earlier, in 2022, exactly on the race weekend, in which he was on a podium 😅

This is all second hand info that I want to quote and say “aksjually” so I don’t know the origin tbh, I just felt compelled to be contrary and tell them they were wrong 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn’t this old gossip? I’m sure this girl and Yuki have been hanging out for a while but I never thought it was a gf & bf thing?

Bianca said 2 years ago that she and Yuki are just good friends. They have dinner together once in a while since that. He is still in relationship with Jana too.
---
I know they are under Add Management, but I never think that Jake Dennis also wears Lando's Quadrant jumper. 😂
Screenshot_20240617_054714_Sunista.jpg

• Haha
This is all second hand info that I want to quote and say “aksjually” so I don’t know the origin tbh, I just felt compelled to be contrary and tell them they were wrong 😌
Ok, I will be checking that podcast tomorrow so I will report if and what is there :ROFLMAO:

For now I found the link on tumblr to twitter account that has some parts translated, it sounds interesting, I always liked longer interviews with Carlos as he can be very articulate.

Last edited:

If that is indeed true, I don't know who is dumber- someone who is in Monaco on GP weekend and doesn't realise it or get interested in what is happening (but now is allegedly the most enthusiastic wag, so interested in everything F1) or someone who believes it is possible 😅 😅
What a difference in aesthetics a couple of years and a wealthy family can make

Reactions: 5
Bianca said 2 years ago that she and Yuki are just good friends. They have dinner together once in a while since that. He is still in relationship with Jana too.
---
I know they are under Add Management, but I never think that Jake Dennis also wears Lando's Quadrant jumper. 😂
View attachment 2998718
I actually think Yuki and Bianca were just a planned distraction from Jana. They've been together a while now (think around 2+ years) but they hid it well on track until that photo of them at a match came out. Stull think it's kinda sketchy she was an intern when they started bit definitely seem to be able to function at work. Actually sure she helps him out a lot too.

Anyway that gossip page obv missing things now if they don't get it

Reactions: 1

So now he is lying on her behalf too or is he really so stupid that he believes anything she said to him (and not only this one)?
Oh wow Carlos, I'm done with you. 🤦‍♀️
---
1718604532855.png

Last edited:
So now he is lying on her behalf too or is he really so stupid that he believes anything she said to him (and not only this one)?
Oh wow Carlos, I'm done with you. 🤦‍♀️
---
View attachment 2999008
If these 2 don't get married, I'm convinced ced F1 contracts specifically say no marriage. They drive me crazy but no denying they are great for each other and have made an effort to be together while having their own careers. Hoping to see Alex HAB on the golf course soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow that's awesome I heard closer to 1-3 million so that definitely helps.

Still Yuli needs a raise damnit
he got the sauber contract straight after his Merc time and don’t forget he has 10 F1 wins & 2x2nd in the driver championship

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.