Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If these 2 don't get married, I'm convinced ced F1 contracts specifically say no marriage. They drive me crazy but no denying they are great for each other and have made an effort to be together while having their own careers. Hoping to see Alex HAB on the golf course soon.
Yup, just like Valtteri and Tiffany, these two are also making effort from both sides. Even if they are too pushy to be THE quirky pair. :LOL:
(but I can somehow live with their quirkiness even if it annoys me too :LOL:)

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else wonder what kym the photographer thinks of the wags? It's pretty obvious he has favourite drivers but I wonder if he has preferred wags as well πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YES! I am here for L&G partyboyyysssss!!!!
---

My thought exactly, Carlitos are you that stupid or your team bad at research-maybe in their case internet cleanse was enough and they did not dig more (or she is so undeniably charming in RL that he risked it LOL)
Old trick of acting stupid so the man explains stuff and he feels important, thus being tricked into thinking hes a big man and she's a little girl that needs his guidance. It's part of the job, I guess

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else wonder what kym the photographer thinks of the wags? It's pretty obvious he has favourite drivers but I wonder if he has preferred wags as well πŸ˜‚
Pretty sure he loves all who suck up to him and pose for him all the time. πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure he loves all who suck up to him and pose for him all the time. πŸ™ƒ
Always wonder if he gets paid to publish/nit to publish some. I doubt he's that nice of a guy. He's aggressive out there vs other photogs and he is constantly trying to sell stuff

Reactions: 5
Ok so if it originated from that clip-slide 2 and 2nd paragraph of the translation- it is more about explaining details not about her knowing or not knowing about f1 as such, that is what I get from it. Maybe the matter appeared also somewhere else in the podcast but for now I only saw these parts that are in this post πŸ˜…
(Still doesn't change the fact that someone "did not understand" but got into it after "he explained" πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ )

Reactions: 2
it is more about explaining details not about her knowing or not knowing about f1 as such, that is what I get from it.
Then I don't get why he even needed to mention it. Or was at least one shoe-horn required? 🀨

• Haha
Always wonder if he gets paid to publish/nit to publish some. I doubt he's that nice of a guy. He's aggressive out there vs other photogs and he is constantly trying to sell stuff
We still don't know whether and how he was asked to photograpgh Becky in Monaco 2023 and include her in his Women of the Paddock post from there, while prior to this race she was never seen publicly with Carlos (who we thought was still dating Isa) so officially there was no reason to find and photograph her as there were tons of celebs there for the race.

Old trick of acting stupid so the man explains stuff and he feels important, thus being tricked into thinking hes a big man and she's a little girl that needs his guidance. It's part of the job, I guess
I agree. It's an old Indian trick that works every time, especially when you know the guy has an inflated ego bigger than his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then I don't get why he even needed to mention it. Or was at least one shoe-horn required? 🀨
Probably. Another clip-I think it was also one posted here yesterday- where he talks about image and teams' policies is very telling, if not to say revealing, image is a game he also needs (willingly or not) to play. So...throwing the fact he has a gf somewhere in the podcast would be a bare minimum for whatever reason πŸ˜… πŸ˜… (I have no idea if she is mentioned anywhere else but in this clip it is just so random. And it is not like poeople don't understand f1- if they get interested they do look for info and get to understand how it works and don't need f1 drivers explaining to understand )

Reactions: 3
Isn’t this old gossip? I’m sure this girl and Yuki have been hanging out for a while but I never thought it was a gf & bf thing?

Yeah old stale tea. She has a boyfriend or dude she was linked with romantically based on her stories. She also responded to a Japanese tabloid dming her about it saying she wasn't his girlfriend but a friend and Yuki's actual girlfriend is very pretty. People really only connected them because Yuki followed her and she's pretty

Last edited:
So about that Yuki post of f1official-why did they post it if that is old news? And it messes with cute and discreet Yuki and Jana story.

Is that because they can't post RD ( few weeks ago they would have reposted her tiktok within hours of her posting)? πŸ˜…
I won't say anything not to jinx it

Reactions: 1
So about that Yuki post of f1official-why did they post it if that is old news?
Because she posted a new picture with him so they automatically called her new wag. They failed to notice she also posted him years before. :rolleyes:

Hmm, so he hates the feeling of being watched, but his supposed gf's bestie posts him absolutely wasted for likes and attention? So he prefers to talk about the mechanics, analytics, statistics and how F1 works with Becky, not about his feelings or Becky just doesn't care. (don't have to answer this one)
(god, this podcast was probably a mistake :LOL:)
1718611854675.jpeg

---
The only person who is embarrassing her is herself. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
Hmm, so he hates the feeling of being watched, but his supposed gf's bestie posts him absolutely wasted for likes and attention? So he prefers to talk about the mechanics, analytics, statistics and how F1 works with Becky, not about his feelings or Becky just doesn't care. (don't have to answer this one)
(god, this podcast was probably a mistake :LOL:)
View attachment 2999083
---

The only person who is embarrassing her is herself. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
So Lando is spotted out with other women in the club, and she posts this?
Girl ... you so desperate πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.