Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alpine confirm they made another tit engine for le man's that failed both cars 1/4 into the race
Insane how far to tit this team went in a few years.
Screenshot_20240615_203024_X.jpg

---
So hearing alpine using an f2 engine to tryout in endurance..... seriously there is no way they will make it until 2026

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
he’s upgraded from sharing with hamster
May just be me, but I don't see that as an upgrade from Hamster. I detest the Beckham kids more.
At least Romeo is acknowledging here why he's even slightly relevant - his parentage.
Both are hangers on, one from a friend's fame, the other uses their parents'.
---
Totally agree. Faces that are en vogue now will not be en vogue in 10 or even 5 years - we’ve seen this already. A Kardashian might have the money to reverse what they did in favour of another look but a normie won’t.
The difference is that Nicola Coughlan has self-confidence in oodles and knows her worth, and doesn't need anyone else. Therefore, she doesn't feel the need to change herself to fit a trend.
These girls (WAGS in particular) are so insecure and only find their worth in their partners and the worship of idiots idiots on the internet. So they have to constantly change to keep up.

Reactions: 4
May just be me, but I don't see that as an upgrade from Hamster. I detest the Beckham kids more.
At least Romeo is acknowledging here why he's even slightly relevant - his parentage.
Both are hangers on, one from a friend's fame, the other uses their parents'.
oh yeah of course they’re both hanger-ons, and the beckham kids are the ultimate nepo babies. but i think nepo babies are better than nepo friends 🙈

and at least romeo is fully taking advantage of it and dedicated to football right now. hamster’s barely dedicating himself to the easy life of content creation

Reactions: 10
No sorry, but THIS is support. Not all those perfectly styled and carefully posed pictures ran through photoshop.
I seriously love how raw photos they post.
1718517025641.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just realized that Arthur is racing in one team with Fisichella this weekend (while being sponsored by Charles' freaking ice cream brand)
1718524931992.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heidi's newest follow....she is also going to play padel? Isn't that Daniel's newest hobby?
1000016519.jpg

---
Ok, not F1 related. But our Dutch team has their first football match today. Against Poland. I think our Dutch team is not really strong. But Dutch fans are really supportive. They create a little party

Last edited:
Heidi's newest follow....she is also going to play padel? Isn't that Daniel's newest hobby?View attachment 2997395
---
Ok, not F1 related. But our Dutch team has their first football match today. Against Poland. I think our Dutch team is not really strong. But Dutch fans are really supportive. They create a little party

and somewhere out there
Lando norris is convinced its for him
---
Pierre's stories cracking me up
he went to Le Mans, and was there with Bruno and the team
1718539030478.png

and then immediately gets to Porto right when Alpine engines explode 1/4 of the way throught the race
Seriously hoping Kika can handle his Plan B, which is to make many babies
1718539105402.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Heidi's newest follow....she is also going to play padel? Isn't that Daniel's newest hobby?View attachment 2997395
---

Sunday is not sunday until dutch anthem is playing 🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I watch this page for occasional show offs of current F1 drivers, but I have to say the ex F1 driver Adrian Sutil is a gem there. He looks exactly like those stereotypical sleazy rich dudes of Monaco, you can't even make that one up. :LOL:
(I have no idea what he does nowadays and how exactly he can afford this lifestyle.)
1718543266526.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ahh...she even invests in the same hobby...
1000016532.jpg

I love them as couple....but is this healthy? Doing everything together? I'm with my husband for years. We like a lot things together...but we have also our own things...
But hey...as said before. What you see on internet is not real life....

oh.....and the Dutch team scored!!!

is this healthy
the fact that he has made zero comment or any bit of support for her disney/hulu series says a lot.
also part of me is pissed because there are puppies she's not fostering to spend time with him damnit
---
Also
2 free weeks of No Maguis!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.