Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am starting to suspect that rebeccadonaldsonupdates account on ig is hers or someone she knows-they find even the most blurry random 2 sec glimpses of her and now they posted screenshots showing she watches their story aka "gives to this account" 🀣

An example-like what do you even see in this clip πŸ«£πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
I am starting to suspect that rebeccadonaldsonupdates account on ig is hers or someone she knows-they find even the most blurry random 2 sec glimpses of her and now they posted screenshots showing she watches their story aka "gives to this account" 🀣

An example-like what do you even see in this clip πŸ«£πŸ˜…

This is the clue:
1718456679822.png

Ever since that new admin took over, they push posts about Rebecca like there is no tomorrow. Soon they'll post even when she farts (and gush how amazing and beautiful she looks when she does so).
Either they are THAT obsessed or they have to do it for some other reason (are they paid? promised something?) as this is not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Update on WEC wags:

Brendon Hartley's wife and daughter. They're so cute. ❀
Screenshot_20240615_195013_Sunista.jpg

Also a wag who is ex-Alpine social media manager and her fiance had a F1 race.
Screenshot_20240615_195340_Sunista.jpg

Reactions: 4
@matto I just saw your posts- LOL Lewis

I told you that too much of Camilla Cabello in Miami means he is probably enjoying some hook ups he is hiding that way, champion of distraction 🀣but I am wondering how it works as right away he went to NY for Met Gala and we saw the eyes for models on the bus clip. I can't with these secrets and NDAs-I feel like his hookup life is either totally cringy/lame/creepy and/or boring by repetitive rotation OR absolutely THE GAME, nothing in between:p:LOL:

About LeMans, I am surprised Mick is so centrally featured on the poster taking into account he doesn't seem to realise how priviledged he is taking part and said something about not being attached to it or something like that ... :rolleyes:
---
This is the clue:
View attachment 2995805
Ever since that new admin took over, they push posts about Rebecca like there is no tomorrow. Soon they'll post even when she farts.
Either they are THAT obsessed or they have to do it for other reasons as this is not normal.
But she is a literal angel on earth, she doesn't fart 🫒

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've been sensing sus things between Sainz media manipulation and big gossip accounts, but I need more proof to prove my point. 🧐
-----
I have other things in mind on what will happen to the talk show thingy with Carlos, but it's so unhinged I'd rather not say. 🀐

Reactions: 7
sus things between Sainz media manipulation and big gossip accounts,
That now big gossip page that basically appeared out of nowhere to leak Becky being linked to Carlos and both Sainz parents follow it really tells a lot.
---
Carlos at the family wedding with his mom.
(Does it mean he didn't bring Becky or is she hiding somewhere again and someone will leak something again to prove she was there?)
1718459592196.png

Last edited:
That now big gossip page that basically appeared out of nowhere to leak Becky being linked to Carlos and both Sainz parents follow it really tells a lot.
---
Carlos at the family wedding with his mom.
(Does it mean he didn't bring Becky or is she hiding somewhere again and someone will leak something again to prove she was there?)
View attachment 2995881
YOU COULD BE LOOKING LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME CARLOS AND NOT BE GIVING US ICK!!!

the wedding is at Sanctuary Covadonga, not in Madrid so watch R. posting some characteristic landscape to hint
(but actually this time it would look bad for her if she hinted being there because it would show that she is not shown publicly/stays hidden. Papa Sainz is there so I wonder why he didn't walk with Reyes - maybe he has some official role and arrived separately)

YOU COULD BE LOOKING LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME CARLOS AND NOT BE GIVING US ICK!!!

the wedding is at Sanctuary Covadonga, not in Madrid so watch R. posting some characteristic landscape to hint
(but actually this time it would look bad for her if she hinted being there but not shown publicly)
Either she is there and will be shown or she is not there and then I'm taking her pictures from NYC posted as an "explanation" why she couldn't be there (even if they were old, haha). I agree, not publicly shown, but hint would look really bad.
(btw, I've noticed a flight from Bologna to Oviedo yesterday evening/night, so guess Carlos went directly there from work)
---
And as I typed that, Becky posted her alibi why she couldn't be there. I was totally expecting that. So predictable. Now noone can speculate the reason of her absence. After all, she had to WORK! Suddenly, priorities, you know.
(now that I think of it, this looks bad too now. she literally seems to be able to book stuff around Carlos' job, but when there is a family thing that is known for some time and plus one is basically expected, she couldn't work around it? This is really giving no invitation situation.)
1718464020239.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've been sensing sus things between Sainz media manipulation and big gossip accounts, but I need more proof to prove my point. 🧐
-----
I have other things in mind on what will happen to the talk show thingy with Carlos, but it's so unhinged I'd rather not say. 🀐
about the gossip accounts I agree, esp. official one which started getting big just after R.entered the stage - I know it had different name earlier, but I don't remember it as a big source of info prior to that. They also partially blocked me months ago for one comment, that was not even harsh, but pointed out some truths, so I can see them but if I commented it would not be visible.
it is also sus that sainzfamily ig, who was really more about the family, went private not long ago and since they did they post more Becky.

about the second matter - it's a safe space for conspiracy theories, I would love to hear yours :LOL::LOL:but if you are thinking what I started to think after reading your post (at least 2 or 3 options) we better not speak any ideas into universe as this Pobrecito Carlos might catch them:ROFLMAO:

and contract announcement is not unhinged in my eyes, for the record

Reactions: 3
Either she is there and will be shown or she is not there and then I'm taking her pictures from NYC posted as an "explanation" why she couldn't be there (even if they were old, haha). I agree, not publicly shown, but hint would look really bad.
(btw, I've noticed a flight from Bologna to Oviedo yesterday evening/night, so guess Carlos went directly there from work)
---
And as I typed that, Becky posted her alibi why she couldn't be there. I was totally expecting that. So predictable. Now noone can speculate the reason of her absence. After all, she had to WORK! Suddenly, priorities, you know.
(now that I think of it, this looks bad too now. she literally seems to be able to book stuff around Carlos' job, but when there is a family thing that is known for some time and plus one is basically expected, she couldn't work around it? This is really giving no invitation situation.)
View attachment 2996028
but doesn't her hair look different now? I know she might have been to the hairdresser between now and when we last saw her (she seems to have had these great extensions only for Monaco. On pictures for that brand that had the yacht party with Susie, taken supposedly a day after the race, she had no extensions and in Canada too)

Reactions: 3
but doesn't her hair look different now? I know she might have been to the hairdresser between now and when we last saw her (she seems to have had these great extensions only for Monaco. On pictures for that brand that had the yacht party with Susie, taken supposedly a day after the race, she had no extensions and in Canada too)
Well, noone is saying the picture was taken now. It's only posted as an explanation/excuse/justification. ;)

Unless he is retiring from F1.
actually a 1 year break is amongst one of my theories
I don't trust his judgments anymore, sadly

---
Well, noone is saying the picture was taken now. It's only posted as an explanation/excuse/justification. ;)
let's see if F1official reposts it with caption that "Rebecca posted from work today what explains why she did not accompany Carlos for the wedding in Spain" (I expect such post looking at the comments under that post with pictures with him and Reyes - "she is fulfilling work obligations" - but not long ago anons were defending her attending every race saying models rarely work on weekends)

Last edited:
let's see if F1official reposts it with caption that "Rebecca posted from work today what explains why she did not accompany Carlos for the wedding in Spain")
There are already people in comments using this to "explain" why she is not there. Because yes, of course, she is the most famous supermodel who can always find time to be Carlos' shadow. But when there is something going on with the family, she suddenly can't. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.