Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well... apparently Magui unfollow Pierre (finally, she probably didn't get a hint when he unfollowed her). Now she only follows Daniel from F1 drivers.
(she used to follow Charles as well, but unfollowed him when she started this long game with Lando and I still think Charles was actually her original famous F1 bf to be)
Leaving this here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something to think about for wags, wag adjacents and wag wannabes (and anyone else thinking of giving it a go) when it comes to THOSE tweakments…

Reminded me of the new Love Island contestants!

Thank God I cannot afford any body modification except a gym membership!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
you are right :LOL: I even went to his ig to check his pictures - however, never say never, as long as there was no hard launch, nothing is ever certain L.O.L.
Someone did some research and found out the table decor matches the restaurant (Jardim Natural Food & Coffee) in Azores (there is even the very same dish photo on google). And who is also in Azores? Why of course Jose. :LOL:
(she is in her churros era again)
1718435873025.png
1718436033377.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lolll know she’s an ex wag but I got a laugh out of this the same as the outfit repeater TikTok from ASM. Would it be better to never give any of it energy? Yes. Am I entertained when they do? Absolutely, please keep it coming.
2E66C06C-655F-4EE7-B53B-E07DFBE88A89.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ah, I used to love Joe's content. do we know why he left/what he's doing now?
He hasn't said yet.
I think he left a little while ago, but only confirmed it around Monaco.
To me, it looked like he may have been a guest of Hugo Boss at that race weekend, but I might be wrong.

Reactions: 3
Not WEC announcement is the pics of ex-F1 drivers. 😭😭😭

---
Also, most popular WEC wag aka Miss Laila Hasanovic isn't seen right now supporting Mick? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.