Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well... apparently Magui unfollow Pierre (finally, she probably didn't get a hint when he unfollowed her). Now she only follows Daniel from F1 drivers.
(she used to follow Charles as well, but unfollowed him when she started this long game with Lando and I still think Charles was actually her original famous F1 bf to be)
didn't someone say it was a year ago that they were first seen together? like with Luisa, it seems central models' contracts are a year long. Contract is done and that's that, time to work now and get herself out there doing her actual job ;)

Reactions: 4
Well well well... apparently Magui unfollow Pierre (finally, she probably didn't get a hint when he unfollowed her). Now she only follows Daniel from F1 drivers.
(she used to follow Charles as well, but unfollowed him when she started this long game with Lando and I still think Charles was actually her original famous F1 bf to be)
It's international football season...
Just checked and both Joao and Ruben Dias are in portugal's squad for euro'24 so if we see Magui and or Lu posting anything Germany or football related... πŸ˜‡πŸ˜…πŸ˜… it might or might not be about them (I get they might be genuine football fans,ok)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy Euro2024 to everyone who is celebrating πŸ₯³

Joao didn't find his place in my fantasy team but Ruben is right there starting in first 11

Tumblr_l_135089968778361.jpg

Also, croatian tattle is simping Ruben hard :LOL: :LOL:
---
Just checked and both Joao and Ruben Dias are in portugal's squad for euro'24 so if we see Magui and or Lu posting anything Germany or football related... πŸ˜‡πŸ˜…πŸ˜… it might or might not be about them (I get they might be genuine football fans,ok)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
GR and CMM are showing themselves off in Monaco.
1718393321378.png

---
Kelly - so how many engagement rings did she try? :cautious:
1718393414256.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
We should create a bingo card for who she may set her sights on next. Will it be a return to Joao? Will she try again for Lando? Will Fabio Quarteraro finally get his turn after liking so many of her pics since she went to the Moto GP? Will it be some other footballer now the focus is on the Euros? Will she suddenly develop an obsession with cycling and start stalking the route of the Tour de France? Will the Olympics open up a whole wealth of new opportunities? So many sports, so little Magew to go around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We should create a bingo card for who she may set her sights on next. Will it be a return to Joao? Will she try again for Lando? Will Fabio Quarteraro finally get his turn after liking so many of her pics since she went to the Moto GP? Will it be some other footballer now the focus is on the Euros? Will she suddenly develop an obsession with cycling and start stalking the route of the Tour de France? Will the Olympics open up a whole wealth of new opportunities? So many sports, so little Magew to go around.
There is tennis too and she's liking Alcazar's pics. :sneaky:
So many options so little time. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't it agreed that she was with that actor Jose and not Ruben actually? :LOL:
you are right :LOL: I even went to his ig to check his pictures - however, never say never, as long as there was no hard launch, nothing is ever certain L.O.L.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Something to think about for wags, wag adjacents and wag wannabes (and anyone else thinking of giving it a go) when it comes to THOSE tweakments…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
im lost , life bla bla πŸ™„ so the rumor that lando blocked magui is true ? help me πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
im lost , life bla bla πŸ™„ so the rumor that lando blocked magui is true ? help me πŸ˜…
I have news about this only from here and I was all over the place this week so I might have missed crucial news, but I think it is assumed that there is a probability it is true :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Really hope the birth control works.. along with puppy tit
---
Can't wait until she falls harder than lissie
View attachment 2994982
privacy my ass- its because I tagged her in a video where it was just a compilation of her looking not insufferable for once in her life (smoking her lungs out in it)- she removed the video manually from her tagged and now this-

+ I'm having troubles getting my account to work properly.......
---
privacy my ass- its because I tagged her in a video where it was just a compilation of her looking not insufferable for once in her life (smoking her lungs out in it)- she removed the video manually from her tagged and now this-

+ I'm having troubles getting my account to work properly.......
someone hold me back 😭

1718413786315.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.