Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this and rolled my eyes so hard…what does she need time off from? Being rich and unemployed?
I suspect it is used as an euphemism for "I have free time again and can afford going wherever I go" - if you say you have to recharge it sounds like you have a lot to recharge from

(Don't get me wrong, everyone has the right to recharge and people havr different needs, but in this or kelly's case it looks more like a word used on purpose to cover a fact that it is holidaying again)

Reactions: 4
I suspect it is used as an euphemism for "I have free time again and can afford going wherever I go" - if you say you have to recharge it sounds like you have a lot to recharge from

(Don't get me wrong, everyone has the right to recharge and people havr different needs, but in this or kelly's case it looks more like a word used on purpose to cover a fact that it is holidaying again)
well George is currently in the Sim, where I assume he was yesterday too, so I guess this is her 'working from home'

Reactions: 3
The Kimi thing is so he can take part in FP1 sessions. Not that they want him to join this season btw

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Toto said they didn’t want to rush him no? Unless Williams are pushing for it the rule change is pointless anyway seeing as he turns 18 in a couple of months

and I also do agree he hasn’t done enough in F2 to warrant this. Yes he is doing well considering the jump he made but not well enough to justify putting him in F1 so quickly
I think Williams will put him in after the summer break and after a couple of races, Merc will announce him for 2025.
I know Este's been mentioned for Lewis's seat, but I can't see it.

Reactions: 1
The Kimi thing is so he can take part in FP1 sessions. Not that they want him to join this season btw
Really... you think they won't even try to kick Lewis out early for kimi, just because
Keep reading Valtteri being offered. A 1 year at merc. Have zero idea why he'd take it
---
Who doesn't use free diving as meditation...

duck right off Carmen with your pseudo pretentions. Grrrr.
Lando bulge is the real free diver
---
So looks like Lando was at hamsters parents house on this video for a Theo haircut
Nice to know he goes out there more than hamster
Screenshot_20240614_115505_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Really... you think they won't even try to kick Lewis out early for kimi, just because
Keep reading Valtteri being offered. A 1 year at merc. Have zero idea why he'd take it
---

Lando bulge is the real free diver
---
So looks like Lando was at hamsters parents house on this video for a Theo haircut
Nice to know he goes out there more than hamster
View attachment 2994157
That arm

• Heart
nothing really she just talked herself up and is apparently starting 'consulting' from her extensive knowledge of finance gained in maybe 6 months of an actual internship she quit for bathroom selfies at a fake one while faking epilepsy. But really she just did another Q and A bragging about her life and asking herself questions that really complemented herself. Just the typical. i dont follow her but someone came her with her saying she religiously slept 8-9 hours and it set me off for a while
---

ugh
View attachment 2993914
And guess her contract with the financial course is up which is why she removed everything - girls no need for any class or course, and always be careful if anyone recommend any financial product & co as they do earn commissions (and it’s easy to invest - start with a ETF and work out your finances before!)
---
he might be Toto’s only option outside of Estie & Mick and putting a very young Kimi in the car
And for VB it’s one more year in a car & to further work on his after racing career

Reactions: 5
I think their sponsors might take issue with that! He’s still contracted to them until his Merc contract ends and they’re currently milking him while they still can, as they should

No I think Totos just aware that he needs some “real” f1 experience before throwing him in at the deep end, the only way you can really replicate that is practice sessions coupled with testing

Uhm... so who's dad sent this video to whom?
one of theo's clients there for a hair cut. they do it in the hamster house living room could have also been one of the family friends
---
we are like 6 weeks away from Summer Break 2024
and I hope verstappen yacht debut
yacht options from where he was shopping in December (post world champ bonus)
1718383124334.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
And of course she answered because " many people asked"...

Am I petty or "our favourite thing to do" sounds so lame- you are two people Carmen (english is not my first languagr but wouldn't "we both like" sound a bit better ) 🫣
Nothing wrong with sharing interests and time with your boyfriend but, once again, she proves she does not exist unless it involves him. You can physically be with him and not center what you post around that. Diving/free diving is actually cool (lying, or at least seemingly over exaggerating, about health issues aside)…why not just tell us about that?

Idk, I think I’ve only chimed in to complain about her lately so maybe I need to take a breath lol but she makes them seem like a 65 year old retired couple who are only now after decades getting to spend quality time together

Reactions: 7
Well well well... apparently Magui unfollow Pierre (finally, she probably didn't get a hint when he unfollowed her). Now she only follows Daniel from F1 drivers.
(she used to follow Charles as well, but unfollowed him when she started this long game with Lando and I still think Charles was actually her original famous F1 bf to be)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well well well... apparently Magui unfollow Pierre (finally, she probably didn't get a hint when he unfollowed her). Now she only follows Daniel from F1 drivers.
(she used to follow Charles as well, but unfollowed him when she started this long game with Lando and I still think Charles was actually her original famous F1 bf to be)
Oh dear. Wonder who the next victim will be. Maybe Pierre spilled some Mugwort tea on Lando.
---
Lando’s bulge always giving us a look 🍆🍆🍆
Wonder what he's resting that picture on in the latest photo. He's like a human easel

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.