Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out, a poll - now when it was announced that Carlos will be on Spanish TV show on Monday, do you think Rebecca will be:
a) not there and not mentioned at all
b) not there but either shown on pics of them as a couple or mentioned
c) not there but shown on individual pictures and maybe mentioned even by name
d) accompanying him and shown on the backstage or in the audience (worried or laughing), with or with Papa or someone from the family

Feel free to add other options ๐Ÿ˜‡
If they use any of a to d I take credit of course ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tell us where you are going Carlos!
I'll go with D as well

Reactions: 1
Hear me out, a poll - now when it was announced that Carlos will be on Spanish TV show on Monday, do you think Rebecca will be:
d) accompanying him and shown on the backstage or in the audience (worried or laughing), with or with Papa or someone from the family

A. He won't have her be a part of this
---
Wow totally missed This yesterday but happy
Of course she won't make an apology, disclaimer or anything.
Screenshot_20240614_073451_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Hoping for a), fearing for d)
(especially when I see Isa posting a lot about her new beau now, but unlike with Carlos, this feels genuine)
1718365128550.png

(but in all seriousness, I honestly start to hate how wags are pushed into the spotlight and paraded around lately just for being wags. It's quite sickening now.)

Reactions: 8

Will they change this rule back once he gets into f1?

Also has Antonelli really performed consistently enough to have this rule basically waved for him?

• Wow

Also has Antonelli really performed consistently enough to have this rule basically waved for him?
Interesting but not unusual for the FIA to make its rules to suit.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 9
Exactly my question - I don't think he is showing anything exceptional to deserve F1 seat yet.
It more looks like they are brutally obsessed about him for some reason.

Reactions: 10
Exactly my question - I don't think he is showing anything exceptional to deserve F1 seat yet.
It more looks like they are brutally obsessed about him for some reason.
I thinknit is way too early, on few levels

but watch him in Williams before Carlos finally makes up his mind about the contract ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha

Toto said they didnโ€™t want to rush him no? Unless Williams are pushing for it the rule change is pointless anyway seeing as he turns 18 in a couple of months

and I also do agree he hasnโ€™t done enough in F2 to warrant this. Yes he is doing well considering the jump he made but not well enough to justify putting him in F1 so quickly

Reactions: 6
Wait, Iโ€™ve been at a conference all week. What drama did I miss about Carmen?
nothing really she just talked herself up and is apparently starting 'consulting' from her extensive knowledge of finance gained in maybe 6 months of an actual internship she quit for bathroom selfies at a fake one while faking epilepsy. But really she just did another Q and A bragging about her life and asking herself questions that really complemented herself. Just the typical. i dont follow her but someone came her with her saying she religiously slept 8-9 hours and it set me off for a while
---
She annoys me more everyday ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

ugh
1718373158300.png

• Haha
She annoys me more everyday ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

That's all... she lies and lies and can't even keep up with her own lies.
1718373318874.png

---
nothing really she just talked herself up and is apparently starting 'consulting' from her extensive knowledge of finance gained in maybe 6 months of an actual internship she quit for bathroom selfies at a fake one while faking epilepsy. But really she just did another Q and A bragging about her life and asking herself questions that really complemented herself. Just the typical. i dont follow her but someone came her with her saying she religiously slept 8-9 hours and it set me off for a while
---

ugh
View attachment 2993914
Also here
... and stop with the damn recharging. It's brutally overused now.
1718373415733.png

• Haha
Not so little Lando
Ahhh nothing gets me over hating on Carmen like a lando bulge
I def thought this was another leg.
1718374218620.png

excellent eye @ImaLady! you have made my day much better already!
lando bulge much more interested in art of lando winning than magui

• Haha
---

ugh
View attachment 2993914
And of course she answered because " many people asked"...

Am I petty or "our favourite thing to do" sounds so lame- you are two people Carmen (english is not my first languagr but wouldn't "we both like" sound a bit better ) ๐Ÿซฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.