Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact there is never an announcement at this point says everything. At some point mid season Lance always just says yeah im staying and whenever F1 next post the graphic he is just there

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow Luisa’s bestie got engaged?!
Always weird to see people younger than me being engaged
Wonder how long are they actually together for as I only know a year ago they were all together in Miami (his group with her and Luisa).

Reactions: 2
hellllo, so still no Carlos news, right?

As per Sainznews's posts, he is in Italy now/still, so who and where and whether is negotiating his contract :rolleyes:
(I know he is busy in factory and I know his physical presence is not necessary in the talks, but you know what I mean)

meanwhile Rebecca tries to catch alo's attention exercising in their clothes/gym...

• Haha
hellllo, so still no Carlos news, right?

As per Sainznews's posts, he is in Italy now/still, so who and where and whether is negotiating his contract :rolleyes:
(I know he is busy in factory and I know his physical presence is not necessary in the talks, but you know what I mean)

meanwhile Rebecca tries to catch alo's attention exercising in their clothes/gym...
Man is SO not ready to Dad
Screenshot_20240613_163021_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He wearing white tanktop. 😍 M
From this vid maybe he is replying on Insta DM.

---
Go to WEC wags news:

Shawty still supports Shwartzy.
Screenshot_20240614_064852_Sunista.jpg

Miss privacy also there.
Screenshot_20240614_071028_Sunista.jpg

Last edited:
He wearing white tanktop. 😍 M
From this vid maybe he is replying on Insta DM.

---
Go to WEC wags news:

Shawty still supports Shwartzy.
View attachment 2992920
Miss privacy also there.
View attachment 2992922
Ah.... there my favorite exhibitionist looking like.a a.cuddly bleep laid.out on some guy name Chester's chaise. Mostly I'm thrilled it wasn't leaked by hamster.
---
Looks like his "mental health break" has really lst3d 1 race
Screenshot_20240613_234348_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Coultard living his best (pensioner) life. He wears a well tbf!

When ex drivers provide more short term entertainment as the current ones πŸ˜… 😭 silly boyzzz

It all looks like calm before the storm these days, doesn't it.

PS @Futtrit We know when you saw the name "Martin" in that tweet your brain shouted Brundle and we join you in the disappointment it was not him πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hear me out, a poll - now when it was announced that Carlos will be on Spanish TV show on Monday, do you think Rebecca will be:
a) not there and not mentioned at all
b) not there but either shown on pics of them as a couple or mentioned
c) not there but shown on individual pictures and maybe mentioned even by name
d) accompanying him and shown on the backstage or in the audience (worried or laughing), with or with Papa or someone from the family

Feel free to add other options πŸ˜‡
If they use any of a to d I take credit of course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tell us where you are going Carlos!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hear me out, a poll - now when it was announced that Carlos will be on Spanish TV show on Monday, do you think Rebecca will be:
a) not there and not mentioned at all
b) not there but either shown on pics of them as a couple or mentioned
c) not there but shown on individual pictures and maybe mentioned even by name
d) accompanying him and shown on the backstage or in the audience (worried or laughing), with or with Papa or someone from the family

Feel free to add other options πŸ˜‡
If they use any of a to d I take credit of course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tell us where you are going Carlos!
D for me. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.