Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently kika and pierre are getting a dog together

kika's mom posted a picture of a puppy with the caption "i'm going to be a grandmother" i guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
apparently kika and pierre are getting a dog together

kika's mom posted a picture of a puppy with the caption "i'm going to be a grandmother" i guess
if tattle doesnt gift me an eyeroll reaction asap- I WILL IMPLODE

1718221229260.png

1718221174430.png

1718221192489.png

(posting bibble in monza's absence)
---
GIRL ITS OVER- GIVE IT UPPP

1718221438058.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is incredible! As well as a very young Lewis, there are quite a few Tattle favourites (including DC and MB) in this

• Heart
Reactions: 10

This is incredible! As well as a very young Lewis, there are quite a few Tattle favourites (including DC and MB) in this
I love this! It’s one of those clip compilations I have bookmarked and rewatch every now and then πŸ’œ Also Brundle around the 1:24 mark πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love this! It’s one of those clip compilations I have bookmarked and rewatch every now and then πŸ’œ Also Brundle around the 1:24 mark πŸ₯΅
Way back when on the thread we used to send people to horny jail (there was a Hornbag wing).....I feel you and I are going to be Brundle cellmates!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Everybody, take your pick!
I'll have the Lestappen combo.
-----
Of course, Carlando chooses the same date idea, so they can have a double date minus their partners

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Max and Kelly's post statement get-a-wayy
Switzerland?
gonna go spend a few million after her 'emotional plea'?
(after posting ads all day)
1718280481651.png

update, apparently just went to the bank 3 hours and is back in air. Here's hoping he just put the money down on the new yacht
Verstappen yacht summer lets goooo!
1718281068310.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.