Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh i am 100% expecting her to “coincidentally” show up in Germany. Joao somehow seems to have lower levels of self respect than she does 😅
I've said it before, but I fully expect them to end up married in most toxic, self-respect-destroying way where they split and then get back together every few months and both have numerous affairs and maybe even divorce a few times but always end up back together because they can't stay away from each other despite ultimately making each other thoroughly miserable, Think an extremely low-rent version of Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, without any of the charm or Hollywood 'glamour'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've said it before, but I fully expect them to end up married in most toxic, self-respect-destroying way where they split and then get back together every few months and both have numerous affairs and maybe even divorce a few times but always end up back together because they can't stay away from each other despite ultimately making each other thoroughly miserable, Think an extremely low-rent version of Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, without any of the charm or Hollywood 'glamour'.
Maybe her following Ginerva and everyone else he decides to follow woke L up to her creepy stalking tendency. 🤔

Reactions: 1
So apparently Magui got blocked & she probably just realized because she's starting to go around and manually take off her likes from all the F1 posts featuring Lando 💀

Magui:

1718206188065.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So apparently Magui got blocked & she probably just realized because she's starting to go around and manually taking off her likes from all the F1 posts featuring Lando 💀

Magui:

View attachment 2989999
How childish. 😆 But I'm looking forward for her petty tiktoks.
---
Waiting for this one to disappear:
1718206767029.png

And this one:
1718206914004.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
if that Magui blocking indeed turns out to be true, it would mean
Lando did what Carlos did not manage to do, learned better how to navigate people using association to him (at least partially)

I told you, at some point last year Lando outgrew our Carlitos (maybe a steady contract and no inventing help with that)

Reactions: 7
I've said it before, but I fully expect them to end up married in most toxic, self-respect-destroying way where they split and then get back together every few months and both have numerous affairs and maybe even divorce a few times but always end up back together because they can't stay away from each other despite ultimately making each other thoroughly miserable,

Think an extremely low-rent version of Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, without any of the charm or Hollywood 'glamour'.

*dies laughing*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if that Magui blocking indeed turns out to be true, it would mean
Lando did what Carlos did not manage to do, learned better how to navigate people using association to him (at least partially)

I told you, at some point last year Lando outgrew our Carlitos (maybe a steady contract and no inventing help with that)
I think the difference is that Lando doesn't mind/care to be (seen) as single while Carlos seems to be desperate to always appear in a relationship, like he feels it's wrong to be single, hence the jumping from one relationship to another (given his cheating allegations, he then looks worse than being single and f*ckboy). This is why Becky wins in a way as he won't let her go no matter what tit she does before he finds a replacement.
But if Lando really blocked Magui, he has some balls. As I'd be a bit worried, she'll talk about something he wouldn't want people to know. Or hint. As she is that kind of a person.
(if she actually knows anything)

Reactions: 11
I'm not getting excited about potential Magwee block. Everytime I do she appears again like an unflushable turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not getting excited about potential Magwee block. Everytime I do she appears again like an unflushable turd.
Wonder if the potential blocking and Mugwee removing likes is a retaliation of L liking pix again and shes expressed her displeasure .🤔

Reactions: 4
Of course Hola couldn't miss the opportunity to write about the latest show off. Choosing very interesting picture where she is once again forcing the unnatural smile/laugh while he looks pissed.
(someone mentioned somewhere when she forces and over-does her smile, it looks like a hyena and now I can't unsee it)
1718213332655.png
1718213380323.png

---
Oh look, you can appear in Elle without pretending to be a supermodel. :sneaky:
1718215091238.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You can't just drop this bombshell gossip, then leave. Spill the tea, brosis!
-----
Like father, like son, am I right?

If this is true, Mama Sainz shouldn't be surprised she couldn't find a decent daughter-in-law after Isa.
Really sorry, I don't think we have any proof of this, I just remember comments on that a few years ago? O guess the absence of social media back them left them a lot of freedom.
I can't say it would be surprising to me tbh 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.