Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this time I don't know she has Tiktok. 😭
she probably has a new one now. this one was done in 2022 when it looks like she broke up with an ex
---
Well this is interesting
rumors Alpine going down and trying to be sold to Andretti
Let's make Kika and Pierre American!
1718196418807.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Are those flowers even real. I've got fake ones look just the same although slightly more dusty I do have to say.🫢
I thought she just took a picture of random ones at an office
using flowers like carmen used to use bathrooms

• Haha

Her post has really backfired on her🤣 like yikes how many Pinterest photos do you need to prove your “perfect” relationship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Her post has really backfired on her🤣 like yikes how many Pinterest photos do you need to prove your “perfect” relationship
This one time I'm going to defend her (or rather correcting the OP) as that first example wasn't actually posted by her. I remember this one, it was proven to be faked by someone. :rolleyes: (clue - the huge gap between the name and time stamp)
---
And it looks like Magui might have been blocked by Lando. I don't have time to check but apparently all her likes and comments are gone, only those that were posted by other accounts (collaborated with Lando) are still there. 💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This one time I'm going to defend her (or rather correcting the OP) as that first example wasn't actually posted by her. I remember this one, it was proven to be faked by someone. :rolleyes: (clue - the huge gap between the name and time stamp)
---
And it looks like Magui might have been blocked by Lando. I don't have time to check but apparently all her likes and comments are gone, only those that were posted by other accounts (collaborated with Lando) are still there. 💀
Lando’s likes are still on some of her photos so I don’t think she’s been blocked

Lando’s likes are still on some of her photos so I don’t think she’s been blocked
I'm not sure how IG works but if he's blocked her it's her likes on his posts that would disappear but his on hers would stay?? I may be totally wrong though.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure how IG works but if he's blocked her it's her likes on his posts that would disappear but his on hers would stay?? I may be totally wrong though.🤷‍♀️
Yes, I believe that's how it works.

Is this Joao and Magwee blocking behaviour re-imagined😂
oh i am 100% expecting her to “coincidentally” show up in Germany. Joao somehow seems to have lower levels of self respect than she does 😅

• Haha
Isn't that Creed whom Lilia followed recently Cha's short-term fling? 😆 These people seriously have a very small pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.