Formula 1 Wags #215 Senna Scooter Expo in Monaco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rude that I had to actually work IN THE OFFICE throughout FP1.
I'm now home and will be virtually in Monaco for the remainder of the weekend.

Now, not to get all weird, but right before the Miami GP I randomly had a thought that Lando would win it. Strange, because there was no indication he would, however, driving home today I had the random thought that Pastry will crash this weekend. Substantially crash. Hoping putting it here breaks any curse I may have placed upon him ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thatโ€™s a very selective quote from Sky there. I was listening and it was 100% joke/sarcasm when he said that and pretty much reiterated what he said last week about evaluating all options๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Also is Kelly on a yacht today because Kvyat and his new girlfriend are in the paddock ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thatโ€™s a very selective quote from Sky there. I was listening and it was 100% joke/sarcasm when he said that and pretty much reiterated what he said last week about evaluating all options๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Also is Kelly on a yacht today because Kvyat and his new girlfriend are in the paddock ๐Ÿ˜
Jos. Jos in the paddock ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks miserable.
I really wanna know how he is around fans. I feel like I never see him giving autographs or any of the other things for engagement that fernando does so well.
other people in the paddock seem to say he's nice, but yeah always wondering what he gets away with/out of as fan duties because he doesn't feel like it

Reactions: 4
Cant keep up โ€ฆ life ๐Ÿ™„ comenting so i can find you on Sunday . Cheers ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I quickly went through Kym's photos on his website, from today, not too many of the guests so far, we will need to check later. If anyone s there to spot Magui it will be him :ROFLMAO:

(I am still 50:50 about whether she will be there to be honest)

I quickly went through Kym's photos on his website, from today, not too many of the guests so far, we will need to check later. If anyone s there to spot Magui it will be him :ROFLMAO:

(I am still 50:50 about whether she will be there to be honest)
I think if she was there already we would know by now. There's no point in her if she isn't on the internet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.