Formula 1 Wags #215 Senna Scooter Expo in Monaco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think if she showed up it wouldnโ€™t be until tomorrow, even Landos Mum/sisters donโ€™t usually show up to fridays ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 2
yes, it is getting interesting :ROFLMAO:

what could be the rain on this rumours parade is if Lily posts a picture of/with some guy that would indicate she dgaf and the throuple did not even need to try to avoid eachother :ROFLMAO:

article-0-0CA838DE00000578-422_468x389.jpg
jenson-button-party.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m sick in bed all weekend so Iโ€™m going to enjoy the drama this GP is bringing. Although they have infiltrated my NyQuil dreams cause Mags and Lando hard launched like three different ways in my dream last night ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oakberry and Vcarb for the Blondes.
It's Adam's garage now
---
From a Screaming Meals Twitter fan account

https://x.com/screamingmeals/status/1793760267362562054

https://x.com/screamingmeals/status/1793760081713999921

Not sure if it's true and where they're getting their info and they obviously have a bias. IDK if this is true because Lissie actually worked with Ferrari's fashion line in Miami and was the in the Aston Martin garage.... not even Lissie has enough clout and mommy's money to finesse garage access on her own. Paddock passes, sure. But they wouldn't allow her to watch the race from the garage.

I do think think there could be some truth the career rumours, but Lissie's still getting opportunities from Ferrari and Aston Martin. Just as the typical influencer, not a presenter. She's still one of the biggest F1 content creators, especially for a female audience. She's gotten opportunities to work with Formula E, Charlotte TIlbury,McLaren x Reis, to go to the Superbowl this year, this account characterizing her as "hero to zero" and jobless is a bit much.

It makes sense to not acknowledge the rumours since the vast majority of her followers have no idea what's going down, but it's still jarring for Lissie to just ignore them, including the very damaging ones especially if they're not true. If Lissie and Marcus actually didn't end on bad terms (especially the rumours about Lissie taking advantage of him financially, manipulating him, and his team like Angela intervening) , I'd personally post a joint statement on both of their Instagram stories about how they mutually and amicably ended things, remain friends, blah blah. Very interesting that they're both just completely silent on it and it seems like the only confirmation we'll get is when one party launches their new partner
Lissie may he doing things for teams but that was booked months/a year ago when she still seemed fresh with F1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.