Formula 1 Wags #215 Senna Scooter Expo in Monaco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I agree

Lily posted pic from VCarb's garage LOL
Next 30 minutes will be telling.
Now Lily has posted from a garage, Magui would deffo be responding if she's within 10 miles of Monaco.
Girl lives for SM validation.

Reactions: 4
Guess who ALSO didnt make the Monaco cut
Lissie. unless her ass pops up at Indy, Im going with we finally get a Lissie free weekend

Next 30 minutes will be telling.
Now Lily has posted from a garage, Magui would deffo be responding if she's within 10 miles of Monaco.
Girl lives for SM validation.
LOL, went to ig, I see there was already a full detailed analysis of one girl's hair as seen from behind (I think the verdict is that it was someone else) πŸ˜… πŸ˜…
---
Guess who ALSO didnt make the Monaco cut
Lissie. unless her ass pops up at Indy, Im going with we finally get a Lissie free weekend
I have to worry you, I think saw her posting about going to Monaco but her story is no longer active so I can;t confirm

Reactions: 3
LOL, went to ig, I see there was already a full detailed analysis of one girl's hair as seen from behind (I think the verdict is that it was someone else) πŸ˜… πŸ˜…
Yeah, I think it's believed to be this girl. Whoever that is, it's not Magew.
1716566831732.png

Reactions: 2
So a follow up to Kimi liking and being friends with that guy who is pro Isreal. Kimi is now blocking anyone who asks him about it 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is Carmen basically confirming she went there for a show off only? :sneaky:
View attachment 2954940
Carmen, it's not YOUR home race dipshit, it's George's, and seeing as how it's highly unlikely he's even your boyfriend anymore, if you wanna go home at any point, just duck off, and take your TH wardrobe and tit ads with you.
You worked in finance for long enough to be able to put 2+2 together πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm, sounds like Charles confirmed Carlos moved to Monaco.
In which case I really don't get why he looks like he is staying in a hotel when he is seen there.
(unless it's to hide that he lives in Lando's spare room)

Hmm, sounds like Charles confirmed Carlos moved to Monaco.
In which case I really don't get why he looks like he is staying in a hotel when he is seen there.
(unless it's to hide that he lives in Lando's spare room)
To be fair, there are a lot of apartments there that are in the hotel buildings.
Don't know why he would choose to do that, but we know that recently a lot of his choices are questionable.

From a Screaming Meals Twitter fan account

https://x.com/screamingmeals/status/1793760267362562054

https://x.com/screamingmeals/status/1793760081713999921

Not sure if it's true and where they're getting their info and they obviously have a bias. IDK if this is true because Lissie actually worked with Ferrari's fashion line in Miami and was the in the Aston Martin garage.... not even Lissie has enough clout and mommy's money to finesse garage access on her own. Paddock passes, sure. But they wouldn't allow her to watch the race from the garage.

I do think think there could be some truth the career rumours, but Lissie's still getting opportunities from Ferrari and Aston Martin. Just as the typical influencer, not a presenter. She's still one of the biggest F1 content creators, especially for a female audience. She's gotten opportunities to work with Formula E, Charlotte TIlbury,McLaren x Reis, to go to the Superbowl this year, this account characterizing her as "hero to zero" and jobless is a bit much.

It makes sense to not acknowledge the rumours since the vast majority of her followers have no idea what's going down, but it's still jarring for Lissie to just ignore them, including the very damaging ones especially if they're not true. If Lissie and Marcus actually didn't end on bad terms (especially the rumours about Lissie taking advantage of him financially, manipulating him, and his team like Angela intervening) , I'd personally post a joint statement on both of their Instagram stories about how they mutually and amicably ended things, remain friends, blah blah. Very interesting that they're both just completely silent on it and it seems like the only confirmation we'll get is when one party launches their new partner

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.