Formula 1 Wags #215 Senna Scooter Expo in Monaco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Magui, just the scooter šŸ¤£

ā€œno son, you HAVE to debut the scooter first, its VERY importantā€ - Adam, probably
IMG_1613.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So he was asleep šŸ¤£
If she is there, Maguis flight didnā€™t land until near enough midnight so i am not at all surprised šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Flavy and her damn sandals (seriously, these people are so unoriginal when it comes to footwear)
1716545215643.png

---
So he was asleep šŸ¤£
If she is there, Maguis flight didnā€™t land until near enough midnight so i am not at all surprised šŸ˜…
He probably doesn't even know what the word "literally" means. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flavy and her damn sandals (seriously, these people are so unoriginal when it comes to footwear)
View attachment 2954319
---
I am judging the sandals (my feet hurt just frkm looking, especially when I think how much you walk in the paddock)

BUT

if the book she is carrying is a medical book and she will be stydying for medical studies in F1 paddock - COME ON- she will be getting 12 eurovision points for that from me (oh a shade for others who will claim they are busy) šŸ˜† šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he was asleep šŸ¤£
If she was there, especially at his flat, there would have been evidence by now.

Reactions: 1
Maybe if we say her name three times she'll appear?
As I posted the reply I checked to make sure she hadn't hinted as I typed!
You know last time she posted as soon as she got in the transfer from the airport.
Unless Adam's sent a scooter for her instead of a limo and she's still making her way šŸ¤£
---
Sold out? How many did they make? 2?!?!
IMG_4762.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No doubts then, but absolutely no doubts now. I'm also sure she (or whover was behind it) promised them something if they keep pushing it. And I still don't get why (if this it real relationship where two people are so in love with each other)?
(Unless it's not)
Also remember that page became "famous" due to their Rebecca "exclusives". And remember that Carlos' parents follow that page.
And honestly, even her past aside, all that weird and questionable stuff is still happening ever since her first link to Carlos.
That's really NOT normal.

This is exactly it. This is what her teenage fanatics are going with to defend her honor. She is honest because she admitted (obvious) surgeries.
:rolleyes:

Well, (by contacting gossip page with your sappy stories), thanks, Rebecca, for reminded us what a terrible person you are. We've almost forgotten. šŸ¤”
---
But back to usual stuff, Lily has arrived and Kika and her damn sandals.
View attachment 2954259 View attachment 2954263
---
They definitely get paid more to wear the sandals in monaco

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Dream team of Jnsn and Martin Brundle on Sky šŸ˜
you've made me see Alex B in a whole new way with F3 and F2 coverage
---
1716549924991.png

Adam and his Marketing
so popular, we sold out, we are that great, I AM that great
but since you missed out, Im making more, but gotta get the cash first
sounds like a Quadrant hoodies run. Will we get more Limited Edition Scooters.
Is that another part of Landos deal/Quadrant shareholders?
---
POV Becky on Break reading and responding to Gossip Pages
1716550138402.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.