Formula 1 Wags #215 Senna Scooter Expo in Monaco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help, is looks crazy they aired this exactly :ROFLMAO:

1716552416433.png

by the way, after seeing another clip of Papa and Carlos and a clip of Charles driving the car, I think Carlos just borrowed his keys when they were somewhere together (a team dinner?) to show Charles' car to his dad

Reactions: 2
So bestie has made it to the red carpet. As an unnamed guest, but still, more than Virgin Mary, I mean Becky. :sneaky:
1716552448962.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
RIP Alpine Engine
seriously how do you lose BOTH your engines in FP1 in Monaco?
yeah, I started to feel bad for them

whatever plans for switching teams Estie or Pierre have had, I am sure they are telling their agents to speed up looking for different seats
---
now when Chris is saying that I start to believe Williams rumours :oops:

1716552715108.png

Reactions: 4

whatever plans for switching teams Estie or Pierre have had, I am sure they are telling their agents to speed up looking for different seats
---

View attachment 2954504
Well, there is no deadline, they always say that and then next you know they sign someone else. 🀨

Reactions: 1

---

View attachment 2954504
It seems other than Audi, Williams is the only one to offer more than one year

Reactions: 1
YASS!! Hopefully no attention seeker in Lando's garage. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
View attachment 2954525
but still IN THE paddock! I seriously did not expect that!
(but did she put FRENCH flag emoji there?)

I have to say, I am a bit proud of Little Lando Norris, even if he had nothing to do with her appearing, at least he is providing opportunities for entertaining rumours like that
may the spirit of young Jenson Button accompany him

we still don;t know if Magui is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
but still IN THE paddock! I seriously did not expect that!
(but did she put FRENCH flag emoji there?)
No way Lily will sneak into McLaren garage. πŸ˜’ When Magui in AD GP last year, she couldn't sneak into there, despite was invited by Oakberry.

Not quite sure what to think of Magui’s silence πŸ˜…
Either she is not there and wants to keep people speculating or she is and has been tactically placed in a non-hinty location by adam 🀣
If I remember correctly Luisa often didn’t show up until the Saturday either? At least his family (bar adam) usually don’t

No way Lily will sneak into McLaren garage. πŸ˜’ When Magui in AD GP last year, she couldn't sneak into there, despite was invited by Oakberry.
yeah, I guess so, but the fact that she is there around the race is hilariuos enough :ROFLMAO:

Dear influencers, please, stop with the "so many questions about..." bullshit, just say it's an ad and move on. Literally nobody asked.
(this is Luisa btw)
1716555736946.png

---
New BFFs... or not
But surely a new reaction picture, what is that, Flavy? πŸ˜†
1716556198558.png
1716556215901.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching F2? almost a horrendous moment in the tunnel. Scary tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.