Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laila hanging out with Stefanie is a nice reminder than not all wagabees (no matter how much they are wag's BFFs) become wags at the end as well. 🤭 (even if she had her fun with Este for a little while)
1715965849016.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No wonder they have to carry Leo in their hands 😭

Screenshot 2024-05-17 201621.png

Screenshot 2024-05-17 201648.png

Screenshot 2024-05-17 201716.png

He literally stops and parks his cute little butt in the middle of nowhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus - I know it's not F1 related, but it's been mentioned here before - has anyone seen the video footage of Diddy beating his ex up? 😮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Jesus - I know it's not F1 related, but it's been mentioned here before - has anyone seen the video footage of Diddy beating his ex up? 😮
No haven't seen it.
Found it online. Its horrific. 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No haven't seen it.
Found it online. Its horrific. 😱
Yeah, I didn't share it because it could clearly be triggering. Absolutely awful!

ETA: If he can do that in a public place, how does he behave behind closed doors?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.