Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, she seems social media aware enough to know these messages specifically will most definitely be taken the wrong way 🤦‍♀️🤣
View attachment 2936041
---
Also forgot her tiktok lip syncing to a song with the lyrics “i don’t need a boyfriend” about a week ago 😅
obviously only she really knows her intentions, and while I don’t read anything that deep into it (other than relating to the sudden intense online attention/hate) the fans will surely run away with it, especially in the midst of whatever this L&M entanglement is.

At the end of the day her career depends on attention so I won’t really blame her for taking her own situation (that people won’t let die whether she’s “alluding” to it or not) and capitalizing on it a bit.

Reactions: 1
Unless all her angst is Mick based and she's pissed off about Lalia!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion on here, but Luisa has always been a massive attention seeker imo. She was just a bit more subtle about it than some others. Whether that's better or worse is subjective I guess. Personally I find the whole "I'm so sweet and innocent and so suprised everyone is paying attention to little old me. How can you think this not-as-subtle-as-I-think-it-is hint could possibly be anything but a coincidence?" act far more annoying than those who are just blatant about the fact that they love the attention. At least the latter lot are honest about it.

It's not like she just started this stupid tit recently. She's been doing things like this since last year. The whole thing of the picture with Lando on her pinboard (don't buy for a moment that she didn't expect that to get attention), the whole posing in that orange corset after the GP in Sao Paulo last year, the intermittent return of the orange hearts, the childish mindfulness quotes that I'm perfectly sure she knows people will connect to him. Even further back, remember the whole "Dubai" pic she posted around New Year 22/23, which she would have known full well would have people think she was joining Lando & co there when in reality she was on her way to Australia as it turned out. She doesn't come across as someone who is stupid. She's been doing things like this the entire time. All the hinting before they went public that was so easily connecting her to him. She also continued to follow and pay attention to gossip accounts when she could so easily have just blocked them. Just because she was smiley and came across as sweet and didn't come with a ton of infamous baggage, doesn't mean she's any less attention seeking than the likes of Magui, Kika and Rebecca. It's pretty obvious that she wants to have fame herself (she didn't go on DTS for altrustic reasons 😂 ), and wants be with someone who is rich and famous - didn't she even admit once that her friends voted her most likely to date a celeb? She's no different to any of the others who constantly get dragged. I'm certain she knows that things people can connect to him will get her more attention than anything else, even nearly 2 years since they split.

Personally I don't really care about any of their attention seeking, they're influencers, the more attention they get, the more they make. If the drivers don't care, then why should anyone else imo. But I think people do (and always have) made a lot of excuses for Luisa doing things when they would drag some other wags (Kelly, Rebecca, Charlotte) through the mud for doing the same 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
i felt a little bad for her though when I was going through her tiktok reposts and they all seemed so sad, and motivating (in a sappy way).
I didn't have any particular feelings towards her but I hope she realizes that she doesnt have to pretend or hide the fact that she might not be over her relationship with her ex. I think all these influencers and insta models feel the need to 'look' brave because we're all allowed to feel emotions but as soon as a 'famous' person shows that they're experiencing the same thing, everyone jumps on a hate train to label them as pathetic/annoying/obsessed.
I genuinely wish she understood that its okay to be upset about this and it should be okay for her to be more obvious about it, and to show she's upset, its a normal part of self-development. Everyone deserves to be open about their pain.

as @sofiamae1994 says, im sure there's a certain part of her relishing the fact that Lando's fans are still giving her some attention and decoding her hints about him, but she does seem like she's not doing too well recently and I feel like I shouldn't go off on her for having a reaction that I would too if I was in the same situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion on here, but Luisa has always been a massive attention seeker imo. She was just a bit more subtle about it than some others. Whether that's better or worse is subjective I guess. Personally I find the whole "I'm so sweet and innocent and so suprised everyone is paying attention to little old me. How can you think this not-as-subtle-as-I-think-it-is hint could possibly be anything but a coincidence?" act far more annoying than those who are just blatant about the fact that they love the attention. At least the latter lot are honest about it.

It's not like she just started this stupid tit recently. She's been doing things like this since last year. The whole thing of the picture with Lando on her pinboard (don't buy for a moment that she didn't expect that to get attention), the whole posing in that orange corset after the GP in Sao Paulo last year, the intermittent return of the orange hearts, the childish mindfulness quotes that I'm perfectly sure she knows people will connect to him. Even further back, remember the whole "Dubai" pic she posted around New Year 22/23, which she would have known full well would have people think she was joining Lando & co there when in reality she was on her way to Australia as it turned out. She doesn't come across as someone who is stupid. She's been doing things like this the entire time. All the hinting before they went public that was so easily connecting her to him. She also continued to follow and pay attention to gossip accounts when she could so easily have just blocked them. Just because she was smiley and came across as sweet and didn't come with a ton of infamous baggage, doesn't mean she's any less attention seeking than the likes of Magui, Kika and Rebecca. It's pretty obvious that she wants to be have fame herself, and wants be with someone who is rich and famous - didn't she even admit once that her friends voted her most likely to date a celeb? She's no different to any of the others who constantly get dragged.

Personally I don't really care about any of their attention seeking, they're influencers, the more attention they get, the more they make. If the drivers don't care, why should people who don't know any of them? But I think people do (and always have) made a lot of excuses for Luisa doing things when they would drag some other wags (Kelly, Rebecca, Charlotte) through the mud for doing the same 🤷‍♀️

MONZA'S ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNT FOUND

• Haha
  • Heart
Just looked at Luisa’s tiktok reposts then Magui’s. They really couldn’t be more different if they tried 😅

edit: Literally all that can be gained from those tiktok reposts is that it seems Luisa is very much into self-reflection, motivational quotes type stuff and Magui really likes golden retrievers (XL leo incoming) 🤣

Last edited:
everyone on Tattle dissing Luisa was not on my bingo card for 2024

Screenshot 2023-06-16 065026.jpg

1715723476372.png

• Haha
Oscar's mom letting g us know this man was raised and surrounded by females for a good part of his life.
Screenshot_20240514_182506.jpg

• Heart
So late baby. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240515_061040_Instagram.jpg

---
Also Quadrant gang (Ria and Niran) filming in Monaco since yesterday. Poor Magwe didn't meet them. 🤣🤣🤣 (FYI, Luisa have met them before Squid sunshine post)
---
RB pushing Jake Dennis prop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
this genuinely scared me

1715732584279.png

knowing that this is in fact Kelly and not Max, sends shivers down my spine (he's dating his twin wtf)

• Haha
Anyone interested on Geiss family. Dear Rob Geiss, is Max G your bestie or future son in-law? 🙄
Screenshot_20240515_072217_Instagram.jpg

Oh, Davina is flirting harder. 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20240515_072403_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240515_072342_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.