Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!
All the times they were seen together this weekend, but never when he was with Oscar, Zak or anyone else team related.
I wanna know what Lily Z thinks ... 🤣
If lily z is into engineering and has an interest in working I'm F1, she better get pref garage access. I could totally see her being a strategist, but really I see her more involved with Oscar's racingnand management. She seems to be in good in the web of webber. But lemme tell ya, Oscar gonna get real hungry for a win after Miami and I'm here for the Carlos drama

Reactions: 3
Twitter is just hilarious right now. Some in a state of denial, some trying their best to dig up everything she has ever done 🤣

I mean I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think the Monaco pap laws are gonna apply when they are in the pitlane of a huge event 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
at this point, I don't even think they bang each other 💀

View attachment 2934379
Not sure why are they stretching it. It wasn't even suppose to be a pap photo, it was taken by a person they knew. Simple as that.
(but yeah, as it was mentioned above, this was an event where you are getting photographed, Lando or you or me, doesn't matter)

Reactions: 6
As others have mentioned the lack of physical touch is so weird (esp for Lando who is ALL about the body taps, pats and hugs)

Even when he sits on the stairs. Most people in a relationship would either sit next to each other on the stairs.... or if one was standing up then playing trainer footsie or something to show affection!

Unless she was stropping because of muchos girlfriendgate!

Reactions: 5
Poor Lando, I think it started reaching the point when he decides he will not show any potential gf ever again 😅 that is if he checks social.media about it.

(another Carlos similarity would be that the appearance with her, which was not obvious before, is post race win, like Carlos and Becky in the club in singapore, I realised)

Honestly have no idea at this point. You would think if it was purely PR they would at least try a little harder and not just stand there doing nothing 😅
Then the spending time with his family too? Worlds most confusing situationship 🤣

Reactions: 6
Honestly have no idea at this point. You would think if it was purely PR they would at least try a little harder and not just stand there doing nothing 😅
Then the spending time with his family too? Worlds most confusing situationship 🤣
My new theory: after "many girlfriends" clip was aired Lando was told/advised (hopefully not by people who advise Carlos) to appear with someone to not look single and avoid rumours about post win slagging. while the boy just wanted to play golf and look at the old cars!
F1 obsession with not appearing single strikes again.

Give him his partying Jenson era, he deserves it!

Sorry, but why would you make the little-known model/actress the centre of the picture, as oppose to the high-profile F1 driver stood just to the side?
At the Grand Prix Historique too ...

IMG_4653.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
so wondering if this Carlos move to monaco will be more or less carlando and what does that mean for Norstappen
think its interesting that in landos post win race interviews he seems to be distancing himself from max.
like oh yes we hang out but we arent really great friends.
more of landos bad acting
---
Sorry, but why would you make the little-known model/actress the centre of the picture, as oppose to the high-profile F1 driver stood just to the side?
At the Grand Prix Historique too ...

View attachment 2934778
because she's not getting a real wag walk
---
this one totally moving to monaco too

Reactions: 2
Been a busy bee lately 🐝

I don’t really understand what these two are going for. With Luisa it was all about being touch-feely and giggling and smiling and basically like two people in their first relationship but these two are the complete opposite. It’s not making them look cool or confident or grown up, it’s giving “I don’t like you, pls don’t look at me”.

I’m not saying they should be all over each other, cause I also highly side eye that but they barely seem to enjoy each others company and like they’d rather be anywhere else with anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.