Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a busy bee lately 🐝

I don’t really understand what these two are going for. With Luisa it was all about being touch-feely and giggling and smiling and basically like two people in their first relationship but these two are the complete opposite. It’s not making them look cool or confident or grown up, it’s giving “I don’t like you, pls don’t look at me”.

I’m not saying they should be all over each other, cause I also highly side eye that but they barely seem to enjoy my each others company and like they’d rather be anywhere else with anyone else.
If this is their relationship goals then they seem easily pleased. I don't see an ounce of the happy , huggy, smiley Lando. Unless that is the act and this is the real Lando. Either way it's a bit off.

Reactions: 2
so wondering if this Carlos move to monaco will be more or less carlando and what does that mean for Norstappen
think its interesting that in landos post win race interviews he seems to be distancing himself from max.
like oh yes we hang out but we arent really great friends.
Yeah I was a bit annoyed by that like bruv, he was so happy for you, be nice for Pete’s sake
But then on his this morning interview he said they were friends
So I think he just doesn’t want to talk about his on-track friendships because of how weird people have made his friendship with Carlos

Reactions: 4
Carlos in Monaco only gets seen by people he actually knows (or in this case Roberto). See? It's possible to be almost invisible and low key in Monaco. If there is no attention whoring in expensive car or showing off at the town center where all tourists are of course. :sneaky:
1715693965723.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤭 Central models caught watching stories of ig gossip page with less than 1000 followers (I don't know if they were tagged or not). I wonder if bigger gossip pages will experience this too

I can't wait for imola to start, racing I mean 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Magew is on the roll with her promos :rolleyes: Gotta quickly milk it. 🤦‍♀️
---
🤭 Central models caught watching stories of ig gossip page with less than 1000 followers (I don't know if they were tagged or not). I wonder if bigger gossip pages will experience this too

just saw this on twitter, not sure where its from but of course she had to get the tv in the shot 🤣
IMG_1542.jpeg

• Sick
Aww, I think that Magui and Lando are cute together.
But he's very self-conscious and awkward. And she'll probably lose patience if he carries on acting like a 14yo.

But sooner or later, she'll eat him alive.

Did they give all the professional photographers instructions before the event?

1715717853287.png

because they're promo-ing this like crazy.......

Reactions: 3
What will Ferrari wags do now 😂

Is it naive to think that Lagui are just friends and Lando is just helping Magui to get the award 😆

just saw this on twitter, not sure where its from but of course she had to get the tv in the shot 🤣
View attachment 2935822
Remember when Becky posted paintings and plates so people could indentify she is where Carlos is.

Come on Magui, this is too much (but tbh she has more of her work to back up her being known than some other wags)

Okay I need to talk this through and hear opinions 😂
Luisa is talking about this movie and how she basically identifies with it, cause this woman is getting hate online for dating a famous boyband-singer.
And on the one hand I completely get that, the girl got so much undeserved hate in that time, it’s sad and ridiculous.
But the timing of her better not bitter thing and now this… I think it may either be hitting her harder than she’s letting on or she’s back to looking for a bit more attention (for a relationship that ended almost 2 years ago) , I’m not sure

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Luisa is talking about this movie and how she basically identifies with it, cause this woman is getting hate online for dating a famous boyband-singer.
And on the one hand I completely get that, the girl got so much undeserved hate in that time, it’s sad and ridiculous.
But the timing of her better not bitter thing and now this… I think it may either be hitting her harder than she’s letting on or she’s back to looking for a bit more attention (for a relationship that ended almost 2 years ago) , I’m not sure
My vote is that Lando was the one to break up with her and might have given the fact that them dating gets too much attention as a reason, or that he really wants to focus on his job and doesn't have the time. And now he will be getting even more attention/has even less time but Magui came up in the picture despite that.
so Luisa is questioning the reason that might have felt logical for her until now and she is hurt.
Or she really has a problem with Magui in particular and if it wasn't anyone else she would be fine.
Or both. My speculation only and remember that I am in the Squids were real camp 🥰 😆

Reactions: 7
oh she is 100% either looking for some publicity or she genuinely is a little hurt over the whole situation. First she got super defensive in her channel chat over something like one gossip page said, then her “not bitter, just better” post and now this? it’s all too much to be a coincidence

I said it when she posted and I still do think it must sting at least a little that, from all the girls he flirted with, Lando has seemingly gone for a model from her agency that is a decent amount more popular than her (popular for all the wrong reasons but these girls don’t care if it boosts their followers 🤣)

Have not finished it yet but i sort of get it
still . It ended 2 years ago.
Seriously concerned if shes getting into acting as well.

Reactions: 1
Again, she seems social media aware enough to know these messages specifically will most definitely be taken the wrong way 🤦‍♀️🤣
IMG_1543.jpeg

---
Also forgot her tiktok lip syncing to a song with the lyrics “i don’t need a boyfriend” about a week ago 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.