Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he definitely got told off :LOL:
Hate bleeping really bring out his spicy side
---
I'm glad loves this photo as much h as I do. Was it Kelly who took it? Or the paps who got her doing watersports?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ollie's girl really looks like the age she's pretending not be when she doesn't have any makeup on

• Haha
Am I missing something or in what universe is Magew an influencer? Did I miss this part of her in between all desperate attention seeking? Or is this because she is influencing people to NOT be like her? :rolleyes:
---
Unpopular opinion on here, but Luisa has always been a massive attention seeker imo. She was just a bit more subtle about it than some others. Whether that's better or worse is subjective I guess. Personally I find the whole "I'm so sweet and innocent and so suprised everyone is paying attention to little old me. How can you think this not-as-subtle-as-I-think-it-is hint could possibly be anything but a coincidence?" act far more annoying than those who are just blatant about the fact that they love the attention. At least the latter lot are honest about it.

It's not like she just started this stupid tit recently. She's been doing things like this since last year. The whole thing of the picture with Lando on her pinboard (don't buy for a moment that she didn't expect that to get attention), the whole posing in that orange corset after the GP in Sao Paulo last year, the intermittent return of the orange hearts, the childish mindfulness quotes that I'm perfectly sure she knows people will connect to him. Even further back, remember the whole "Dubai" pic she posted around New Year 22/23, which she would have known full well would have people think she was joining Lando & co there when in reality she was on her way to Australia as it turned out. She doesn't come across as someone who is stupid. She's been doing things like this the entire time. All the hinting before they went public that was so easily connecting her to him. She also continued to follow and pay attention to gossip accounts when she could so easily have just blocked them. Just because she was smiley and came across as sweet and didn't come with a ton of infamous baggage, doesn't mean she's any less attention seeking than the likes of Magui, Kika and Rebecca. It's pretty obvious that she wants to have fame herself (she didn't go on DTS for altrustic reasons πŸ˜‚ ), and wants be with someone who is rich and famous - didn't she even admit once that her friends voted her most likely to date a celeb? She's no different to any of the others who constantly get dragged. I'm certain she knows that things people can connect to him will get her more attention than anything else, even nearly 2 years since they split.

Personally I don't really care about any of their attention seeking, they're influencers, the more attention they get, the more they make. If the drivers don't care, then why should anyone else imo. But I think people do (and always have) made a lot of excuses for Luisa doing things when they would drag some other wags (Kelly, Rebecca, Charlotte) through the mud for doing the same πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Well written this one!
Another baffling this was Miami last year, posting roughly he same view as his admin from the "McLaren" Hilton.
She is not stupid, she knows what she is doing for people to talk about her. If she genuinely didn't care, she wouldn't be posting all those explanations and defenses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ollie's girl really looks like the age she's pretending not be when she doesn't have any makeup on

Wow she really loves filters
---
Oh we got a new blonde. Girl saw Magew getting attention and went straight up 7 shades
Screenshot_20240515_013835_Instagram.jpg

She's gonna be. Magew and Kelly combo with a nose job just the start of becky

Last edited:
  • Haha
george trying to pull off 'British chav' with the teal Mercedes-puma kit is so funny 😭

1715753692848.png

1715753837465.png

(Seeing Carmen doing this will increase my life expectancy by 50 years)

• Haha
idk how max can date someone who looks like exactly like him.
I love getting to use this
1715754296087.png

Max spent a signifcant part of his formative years away from his mom and kept in a very controlled environment by Jos. So him being drawn to older, nurturing women and now with someone who looks like her? Checks out
(That one interview he gave about sleeping with his mom's birthing dress actually broke my heart tbh. I may not like him as a person but I want to take him to therapy)
---

That tiktok coquette makeup photographs so badly

• Heart
Reactions: 3
opening the car door for her (while looking miserable) being the most stereotypically romantic/gentlemanly thing we have seen him do for her certainly says a lot 🀣
He looks like he wants to just shove her in and slam the door. It's horrible to watch TBH. I know most of the drivers see their chosen ones as trophy's but at least they try and look happy about it. All these girls/ influenza's ( my name for them as they seem to infect young girls with the I'll do anything for fame virus) may have the looks and exposure but sacrificing their self respect for it is sad.

Domenicali has said he wants F1 to evaluate whether they should make every race a sprint weekend 😳
Really concerning that he is continuing to outright ignore all of the teams telling him they physically cannot handle more races/sprints πŸ˜•
IMG_1548.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
More contract news! Im excited for Alex, if those Newey to Williams rumors have any validity to them, I would love to see them and JV bring Williams back πŸ₯³

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Alex/Kimi at Williams would be my guess given how insistent they seem to be on him jumping up so quickly (still think its too early to put him in the Merc but maybe, also still don’t think they trust George to carry the car development on his own).
I think Kevin will lose his seat again and it will be Valtteri/Ollie at Haas (unless Valtteri wants to retire and become a full time cyclist/nude model 🀣).
I do wonder if Astons sponsors will finally put their foot down, especially with Honda coming in 2026. Whether Fernando/Yuki will happen β€˜25 or β€˜26 I’m not sure. That Aston decision also likely determines if Liam gets a seat in RBjr next year or not.
Alpine I have no clue as it seems absolutely no one wants to be there 🀣
and the Merc/RB/Audi seat will be determined when Carlos eventually makes his mind up πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Alex/Kimi at Williams would be my guess given how insistent they seem to be on him jumping up so quickly (still think its too early to put him in the Merc but maybe, also still don’t think they trust George to carry the car development on his own).
I think Kevin will lose his seat again and it will be Valtteri/Ollie at Haas (unless Valtteri wants to retire and become a full time cyclist/nude model 🀣).
I do wonder if Astons sponsors will finally put their foot down, especially with Honda coming in 2026. Whether Fernando/Yuki will happen β€˜25 or β€˜26 I’m not sure. That Aston decision also likely determines if Liam gets a seat in RBjr next year or not.
Alpine I have no clue as it seems absolutely no one wants to be there 🀣
and the Merc/RB/Audi seat will be determined when Carlos eventually makes his mind up πŸ˜…
I mean aston also gets to consider Max at that point if the rumors of him exiting red bull are correct. Max has a good relationship with Honda too, and he likes their engine.
At this point I'm mostly entertained to see Pierre and Este try to escape each other and the black hole of Renault engine

I'm confused. Why Esteban isn't considered to Merc next year? πŸ€” He is still in Toto's management too.

so is kimi antonelli
and carlos
and possibly max
so estie could step in, but he would have to leave later for kimi, same issue with carlos
why they were looking at kimi for Williams but after I spoke to some Williams people they said it isn't happening because Toto wanted the option, but would rather have him develop in the actual Merc

Domenicali has said he wants F1 to evaluate whether they should make every race a sprint weekend 😳
Really concerning that he is continuing to outright ignore all of the teams telling him they physically cannot handle more races/sprints πŸ˜•
View attachment 2936694
The mechanics and ground staff need to threaten to boycott or mass quit. Injuries amongst pit crews are already so prevalent (a lot of them need pain to get through weekends as is because of back/muscle injuries) and making every weekend a sprint will only exacerbate that. Not to mention they get paid pennies considering they do the most physical tasks for the team
---
I'm confused. Why Esteban isn't considered to Merc next year? πŸ€” He is still in Toto's management too.
Toto managing someone doesn't necessarily mean he wants them for Merc tbh. He also keeps trying to shop Mick around to other teams. If Esteban stood a serious chance of that seat it would have happened after he was their reserve but they picked George over him and now I think they'll go with Sainz or Kimi before him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.