Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this before, but pierre and este are so damn close their entire career its no wonder they cant stand to be on the same team with each other. Although way to go ocon. def pulling ahead if they are looking at alpine points
1715772306647.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I will catch up later but now I saw it on my coffee break and I am writing to not forget: we reached new dimension in which someone in f1 official comments is linking Lewis with Olivia grivas :ROFLMAO:
He seriously should provide some new gossips as juliana ones are boring (in a sense that they appear because of her hinting that she repeats when everyone forgets about her and lewis) and are here for too long and there is too much space for ridiculous ideas like the above:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will catch up later but now I saw it on my coffee break and I am writing to not forget: we reached new dimension in which someone in f1 official comments is linking Lewis with Olivia grivas :ROFLMAO:
He seriously should provide some new gossips as juliana ones are boring (in a sense that they appear because of her hinting that she repeats when everyone forgets about her and lewis) and are here for too long and there is too much space for ridiculous ideas like the above:LOL:
I'm here for some different gossip after the last couple of weeks.😂

Kevin is most definitely getting asked about the potential race ban in that press conference 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
are lando and carlos gonna fly together now?
---
Got an art history degree to be used like an ad and forced to do window displays

1715774371293.png

---
So I have this feeling that Juliana is in his Kensington home (former Burberry owner) and had been at his LA property too

Last edited:
  • Haha
are lando and carlos gonna fly together now?
I do wonder which one of them will be next to cave and buy their own private jet like Max.
With Charles’ new contract rumoured to go up to €40m+ a year by the end of it, and his insistence on bringing Leo everywhere, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does. Lando’s new contract is also rumoured to double his wages by the end but I think he is happy mooching on Max/Zak airlines for now, his retro car budget is his priority 🤣

If Carlos signs the rumoured huge Audi deal I wouldn’t be surprised if he bought one. Mainly because I don’t think Sauber provide the drivers with private jets like McLaren/Ferrari occasionally do 🤣

So I have this feeling that Juliana is in his Kensington home (former Burberry owner) and had been at his LA property too
Can’t be sure but the decor of his London house is a lot more old fashioned than anything she’s been posting. It’s quite an old building with loads of wooden features

Reactions: 1
and yeah lewis there too
1715775345085.png

---
Can’t be sure but the decor of his London house is a lot more old fashioned than anything she’s been posting. It’s quite an old building with loads of wooden features
true but I think all the photos were old. no way lewis would have kept that frilly country decor in there. or at least I hope not, totally not his style
The LA one Im am certain of though
---
buy their own private jet
I'm waiting for adam to design one

true but I think all the photos were old. no way lewis would have kept that frilly country decor in there. or at least I hope not, totally not his style
The LA one Im am certain of though
He posted Roscoe there just last summer so unless he’s changed it since then 🤷🏻‍♀️ She looks to be doing shoots in London anyway so. I’m not denying they’re … whatever they are … but I think she’s another one who wants to tie herself to him whenever she can

bleeping HELL! Why did Lando McLaren PR manager follow Magui?! 💀🤢
Screenshot_20240515_195411_Instagram.jpg

She still follows Luisa tho. 😳
Screenshot_20240515_195444_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping HELL! Why did Lando McLaren PR manager follow Magui?! 💀🤢
View attachment 2937063
She still follows Luisa tho. 😳
View attachment 2937065
Oh Sophie..... please straighten these girls out
---
Checo and Christian becoming each others besties while Marko watchin all his drivers (Max, Yuki, Liam)
Daniel tryin to get in with Marko now, but he was saved by Christian. Still think even if he improves he will be squeezed out because Liam is guarenteed an RB seat
1715778070803.png

Tbf, she is likely now also concerned about what Magui posts as anything questionable will be related to Lando straight away 😅

McLaren must be seriously missing Charlotte right now 🤣
someone send her the magui leak Joao pic and see what she does
Magui and Lando accidently posting things they shouldn't.
at least they have one thing in common

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.