Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roberto around so what about Becky 🫣
Oh I'm sure having her cover model schedule line up with all the races. You know just like it works so easily for all the couples.
I mean one would think magui has made her swimsuit business and acting career secondary to showing up and being photographed with lando multiple times by the same photographer
( when every other photographer happily cropped her out without a thought)
These thing happen naturally....

Reactions: 4
She responded that bathroom photo from a slightly different angle but this time as an actual post. Like whyyyyy?? Especially since Lando just confirmed he was still in the states when she took that photo lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I'm sure having her cover model schedule line up with all the races. You know just like it works so easily for all the couples.
I mean one would think magui has made her swimsuit business and acting career secondary to showing up and being photographed with lando multiple times by the same photographer
( when every other photographer happily cropped her out without a thought)
These thing happen naturally....
the thing is, it looks like Rebecca has less modelling jobs this year than last year. I am of course basing it only on what she is posting so we might get content from her later (like when recently she posted things from Australia) and if that happens I will take my words back.
there can be few interpretations of this (indeed it was a cover up and she now feels so secure in whatever they are having she doesn't need it; or she doesn't get many jobs; or just took a step back so people do not dig more into the past etc).
---
anyway, here is the longer clip for Vegas 🤣

Reactions: 2
Behind the scenes of the stair photo. So someone literally walked up to them, took the photo, then walked away?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Behind the scenes of the stair photo. So someone literally walked up to them, took the photo, then walked away?
Whats most confusing is how they were in each other's space for more than 10 seconds.........

1715637630443.png

(shot taken from one of her beautiful acting clips of course)

• Haha
Whats most confusing is how they were in each other's space for more than 10 seconds.........

View attachment 2933943

heidi already pulling ahead of the other Portuguese wags
---

View attachment 2933943

Have you seen the one where she is bleeping a much older man and the falls I. Love with his wife, also much older. The has a shower scene with her that is actually hot, but damn
Landos worth it
But only if you actually get that dick

Last edited:
Everything is so staged, not natural. OMG. 💀💀💀

---
YASS... Thierry was in the center of them!

Last edited:
This video confused me even more 😭 so now the option of them dating and Lando actually trying to keep it private is off the table
This man needs to get his tit together for real

So the pic makes it looks like a really private moment on some hidden stairwell, but it's actually Lando being too lazy to stand up in the middle of a busy paddock?
Lovely 🙄
---
This video confused me even more 😭 so now the option of them dating and Lando actually trying to keep it private is off the table
This man needs to get his tit together for real
I still have no idea what the hell is going on.
But I *think* it's just FWB, and the exposure this brings is beneficial [they think] to them both.
Even in seemingly private moments there's no actual intimacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What happened was Thierry need to go take a tit, amd lando decided he didn't feel comfortable with just her, so went to go sit down amd wait for a buffer to save him. The smile was for when Thierry came back and he was okay.

I take it back, I don't think lando can pull off a paddock walk with her. At least squids had chemistry on and off camera. Also I believe this was peak hamster and there is no hamster to help him now

What happened was Thierry need to go take a tit, amd lando decided he didn't feel comfortable with just her, so went to go sit down amd wait for a buffer to save him. The smile was for when Thierry came back and he was okay.

I take it back, I don't think lando can pull off a paddock walk with her. At least squids had chemistry on and off camera. Also I believe this was peak hamster and there is no hamster to help him now
It's almost painfully awkward, and he is getting ripped apart for the blatant PR on SM.

• Haha
It's almost painfully awkward, and he is getting ripped apart for the blatant PR on SM.
I remember someone pointed out somewhere that when the Carlando gets too much something like this happens, either by Lando, Carlos or both. We all saw Carlos eagerly going to Lando first thing when he got out of his car and that hug, the hand on Lando's neck...😏

I’m living for Twitter/X right now. I don’t know if it’s just my feed but everyone seems to be laughing about how obvious this is.

If they really are dating then they have the most awkward chemistry I’ve ever seen, and definitely not the kind of chemistry of two young, 20 something year olds still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship. And it’s also not the kind of chemistry of people who’ve been good friends for over a year now.

Reactions: 5
I’m living for Twitter/X right now. I don’t know if it’s just my feed but everyone seems to be laughing about how obvious this is.

If they really are dating then they have the most awkward chemistry I’ve ever seen, and definitely not the kind of chemistry of two young, 20 something year olds still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship. And it’s also not the kind of chemistry of people who’ve been good friends for over a year now.
Oh, me too! It's HILARIOUS!

Thing is, I can see the benefits for her - increased interest, raised profile, higher engagement, exposure to more contracts etc. But for him? This is only bringing negativity his way.

Oh, me too! It's HILARIOUS!

Thing is, I can see the benefits for her - increased interest, raised profile, higher engagement, exposure to more contracts etc. But for him? This is only bringing negativity his way.
Maybe he’s being forced into this PR mess and had someone record the behind the scenes. His way of screaming for help by trying to expose it himself 😂

But honestly…maybe his trade off is some guaranteed great sex every other weekend?

The fact he had so much chemistry Luisa and so little woih her is why I have to believe it's being forced upon him. She at least is trying, but she is an actress who is used to playing the blonde bad girl role.
---
Also read this book and I can totally see this.
Only that book was written and fact checked over 2 years ago. Why now?
Screenshot_20240514_005840_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
The fact he had so much chemistry Luisa and so little woih her is why I have to believe it's being forced upon him. She at least is trying, but she is an actress who is used to playing the blonde bad girl role.
GIRL!! You know if we worked the same job we would be dissecting this for days at the water cooler! 🤣

• Haha
GIRL!! You know if we worked the same job we would be dissecting this for days at the water cooler! 🤣
Honestly she looks tired of him too, but does an excellent job when faced with such a poor acting partner. He should be banging her in zaks car that didn't make it, but he isn't bringing her near Zak which I also find telling.

Honestly she looks tired of him too, but does an excellent job when faced with such a poor acting partner. He should be banging her in zaks car that didn't make it, but he isn't bringing her near Zak which I also find telling.
This!
All the times they were seen together this weekend, but never when he was with Oscar, Zak or anyone else team related.
I wanna know what Lily Z thinks ... 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.